MYRON SMARTER BUSINESS GIFTS, ULC

MYRON SMARTER BUSINESS GIFTS, ULC Employee Reviews

Great sales environment with on-site gym facility
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  toronto, on25 August 2014
Myron was a pleasant work environment. The marketing sales training tools that I learned helped me succeed not only at Myron, but I have also used what i learned at my new job. It is a sales driven environment which could be tough at times but very lucrative in terms of pay. It is a perfect position for sales driven individuals. A typical day would be making about 30 to 40 outgoing calls per hour to existing clients selling promotional items. The hardest part is meeting weekly targets. The most enjoyable part was the great team of co workers and management. They were always there to motivate you.
Pros
Bonuses, free lunch, on site gym, free coffee, prizes, great team environment, benefits, corporate discounts
Cons
monotonous
Great place to work if your a focus team player
Inside Sales/Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, Ontario23 September 2013
Management was great. It felt like I was working with family member. My co-workers were amazing and I still keep in tough with them today. The most enjoyable part of the job was the everyday day to day interaction with my co-workers and mangers.
Pros
Family Environment, 1hr Friday lunch, Top notch sale ascentive
Cons
Job security, Advancement
Amazing work enviroment
Marketing/Account Manager-USA Market (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 April 2013
This was one of the best jobs I have had , salary and commission was very well structured . Company was very well run. If you have a chance to get into to this company and are able to sell anything your set .