Lead Manufacturing Technician
· To ensure production is met on a daily basis
· Will involve assisting / covering positions due to absent employees or behind on daily tasks.
· Ensure quality of all parts/cabinetry is of the highest standard at all times
· Work alongside Lead Finishing Technician and Projects Co-ordination to set dates and ensure any and all service items are completed within acceptable time limits.
· This will involve ensuring proper staff have the correct information required to perform any reworked parts if needed.
· To promote an upbeat attitude with all shop employees
· To be at work and on time (at least 15 minutes early) each day.
· Ensure proper amounts of inventoried items are ordered at appropriate times (based on order schedule)
· Other duties as assigned by Management
· This position reports directly to the Operations Manager
· Previous experience in the cabinetry field, both as a cabinet maker and installer.
· Preference will be given to those candidates that have previous supervisor skills as well as laminate counter skills.
· $16.00 - $25.00 - as per Mylen’s current wage grid