My Storage Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Owner is crooked/Shady
Maintenace (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON23 September 2017
Not horrible work but the owner/managment is super shady. Wouldn't advise anyone to go here for a career as you will be thrown into multiple jobs at once. Owner is a terrible guy to work for and loves to lie and promise you everything. Even had me breaking the law well working for him.
Pros
Free food sometimes
Cons
Horrible boss
Shady company and crooked managers
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 January 2017
I got screamed at by creditors calling for the manager who goes by four different names. The owner doesnt even let you tell people that hes the one who owns the business. We never got paid what we were promised and got yelled at by customers who thought the receptionists were the ones making threatening calls. I saw the manager charge peoples credit cards without permission, then cancel soon afterward to avoid any legal battles. I worked here for over a year.
Pros
Cons
shady business practices. no chance for promotion. bad pay
Awesome place
Site Manager/Reception (Current Employee) –  Belleville, ON26 November 2016
Love working here! The crew is like family and management here always has our back. A fast paced place to work where I am never doing the same thing all day! I love meeting new people all the time and constantly having room to grow as a professional.
Pros
Great people, great offices
Cons
Long days can seem super long
Hard work-absolutely! But work you can learn so much from if you're willing. Intelligent management who are experienced teachers educating us.
Maintenance Worker (Current Employee) –  Belleville, ON3 November 2016
Have I wanted to quit some days? Oh yes. It's hard physically and mentally. There's a lot thrown at you and seems to be all at once. But you learn so much ((if you're willing) and you have experienced people who've been where we are helping us to where we want to be. I've never had such an amazing opportunity as a career. They took a chance on me and I owe them for that. Thank you MY STORAGE for this amazing career opportunity.
Pros
Several opportunities to make more money than our $14/hour.
Cons
You're tossed from one project to another and you struggle to find time to complete each one.
Amazing work place, amazing staff, and management
Site Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto2 November 2016
Working at my storage has been an eye opening experience. Not only was I given the chance to work with amazing coworkers but I was also taught many life lessons. The work environment is really like one big family. Multitasking is a must and it can get very high paced, having the chance to meet different tenants and dealing with them one on one has been the best part.
Crooked Company
Receptionist/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  North York23 August 2016
I worked for this company for a year and a half and it was awful from start to finish.

Shady business practices, management uses aliases when dealing with customers, constantly ripping people off. 10 hour days with no breaks.

They also don't pay what they promise to pay and management are complete jerks. You do NOT want to work here!
poor business practise
Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 May 2016
business practise is more. Management tells you one thing then 5 ins later changes there mind.

they promise all this great incentives when hired but then you look at your pay cheque and ur like whatttttt
Fun relaxed place to work
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga8 October 2014
My storage was a great place to work and a great management.

It was relaxing and could also be a fast paced as well.