MWH

MWH Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
lack of vision
accounting (Former Employee), Broomfield, COJune 1, 2015
Company would re-organize every couple of years. Management did not share a clear view of the future. Not very innovative.
Productive Work Environment
Civil Engineer/Document Control Manager (Former Employee), West Bank, IsraelMay 26, 2015
Pros: Teamwork Environment
Cons: Deadlines are stressfull
I had a great work experience at MWH where I used my knowledge as an Engineer and applied it to Projects. Great team efforts and it was enjoyable experience...
Environmental Engineer (Current Employee), Pune, MHMay 11, 2015
Typically I work 8 hours a day. My work involves Urban Drainage Modelling jobs from various clients. During my tenure I have learned a lot of things on professional as well as personal level. I have grown in terms of technical abilities a lot.
The management is good and is always supportive. It encourages professional and personal growth of employees.
The colleagues at work are more of friends and are very supportive and helpful.
Working remotely is sometimes a bit difficult but thanks to telecommunications advancement it makes life a lot easy.
Getting to work on client from various geographies is really good.
very good
SSSTS Supervisor/ first aider (Current Employee), all overApril 13, 2015
their a good firm to work for but at the same time the moneys not great and im trying to progress into a a better career

some management are good and some not so good but thats the same where ever you go.

its the same for my co workers

the hardest part of my job is working with incompetent people.

there best part of my job is having the right people and getting stuck in and getting the job done
Great experience in a challenging environment
System Administrator (Helpdesk Analyst) (Current Employee), Pune MaharashtraFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: na
Cons: na
Job Profile: Working as a System Administrator, we support multiple applications, server / desktop network related issues.
Fast paced environment
Office Engineer (Current Employee), denverFebruary 10, 2015
Overall a good company. There is a lack of management at times and the older folks don't give the new folks to rise. You need to know the right people to move up.
Professional; Outstanding Work Environment
Engineering Intern - MWH Constructors (Former Employee), Cape Coral, FLJanuary 30, 2015
One of the most influential and meaningful job experiences of my life. My colleagues were competent professionals, always seeking to complete projects to their fullest capabilities.
Great company / Great People
HSE Supervisor (Former Employee), Pilbara, WADecember 28, 2014
Pros: people
Cons: long swings
Excellent company to work for,
great culture
safe work place
nil injuries
great pay
long swings
Global Company with focus on water treatment
Director Global Ethics and Compliance (Former Employee), Broomfield, CODecember 16, 2014
Interesting company with good employees and international diversity.
Rewarding and challenging
Leakage Technician (DST) (Former Employee), Leicester, ENGOctober 22, 2014
working for severn trent water is a very challenging and rewarding career as there are lots of opportunities to improve and climb the ladder if you put the work effort in.
I would rate MWH a 5 star company to work for, I miss the work as well as the other employees.
reprographic/customers service (Former Employee), Chicago, ILOctober 19, 2014
In the document service department at MWH, it was a fast paced work environment that I enjoyed working in. I enjoyed the day to day interaction with the clients. What I learned most from MWH was that not only providing quality work was important, but having and displaying excellent customer service skills are a must and the backbone to a successful company.
Productive and professional workplace
Jnr Contract Engineer/Deputy PM (Current Employee), DerbyOctober 17, 2014
Pros: great learning environment
Cons: long hours, excessive travel
Typical work day falls between 7.30 and 17.00. Although based in an office within proximity of the main client I take every opportunity to attend site and learn as much as possible about the subject area.

The office environment is fast paced and team working is key in day to day work life.

I enjoy the subject area and being on site playing a part in the delivery of each project.

Although I enjoy working in the water/engineering industry the long hours and travel required are extremely tiring.
Great environment
Office Manager (Former Employee), BucharestSeptember 2, 2014
Pros: flexibility
Cons: no opportunity to grow within the company
I have worked at MWH during my last university year and was a great opportunity to learn how to organize myself and to learn new things apart of the theoretical things taught in school.
Great people
Senior Project Controller (Current Employee), High WycombeAugust 3, 2014
Pros: company benefits
Cons: location
Busy, loads to learn and develop.
Hardest part of the job, travelling. Most enjoyable part has been the appreciation of outputs, which makes working hard worth while.
Straght forward engineering consultancy
Leader - Transportation NSW/VIC (Current Employee), Sydney, NSWJuly 23, 2014
Pros: good culture
Cons: a water group with limited transport resources.
It is a straight forward engineering consultancy with a strong culture. However, is still basically a water group with limited transport resources.
What I learned
Recruiter (Former Employee), Broomfield, COJuly 11, 2014
I got an opportunity to learn quite a bit about Compliance. I also got experience Recruiting Engineers which was very interesting.
Very nice people, and always something to do.
Intern (Former Employee), Broomfield, COJune 20, 2014
A typical day at MWH for me was walking around the entire building asking my co-workers if they need any help weather it be scanning, copying, or filing. I learned to be more open to responsibility and meeting new people. The people I worked with were fantastic! I could ask questions without the fear of looking silly. Everyone could be fun when they wanted to be but they are also very dedicated to their job. The hardest part of the job was trying to juggle all the tasks I was given in one day, but throughout the day I could get it done. The most enjoyable part of my job was being able not only to talk with my co-workers but being able to connect with them. Also being able to have a regular conversation not always being about work, but sports, news and media, at appropriate times, of course.
Respectable Company
Safety Manager (Former Employee), Tucson, AZ and Pueblo, COMay 30, 2014
Pros: no micro-management
Cons: extremely political
Strong safety culture. A typical day was composed of interaction with the subcontractors, safety walks and reports, toolbox talks, various other safety related paperwork.
helping
Internship Training (Former Employee), Dubai, DUFebruary 26, 2014
Pros: free snacks, get together, supporting staff
My fellow intern and me , we were travelling to our site place , and he was fasting due to month of Ramzan.
He was driving and suddenly his visual got off due to lack of water , as it might be possible that oxygen level in his body me be reduced.
Then he took aside the car, rested for few minutes,and then we continued further.
it was a situation of panic and i was hazzled. but everythin was fine atlast.
Strategy/Human Resource Analytics
Lead/Senior HR Analytics (Current Employee), PuneJanuary 27, 2014
 Work with Country HR director & Chief Talent Officer (CTO) to provide strategic decision making inputs from HR Analytics perspective.
 Lead the overall HRIS / Analytics efforts of Global HR through data mining from HRMS tools (JD Edwards, E1, Showcase)
 Analyzing employee related data to come up with trends and predictive analysis that can impact the business. Correlating business and people data to establish key connection and ensure alignment between them.
 Review and improve the HR data analysis and reporting processes to progress them from reporting historical data to predictive tools for business planning.
 Analyzing the key processes, tracking key metrics, keeping a check on overall health of all processes and presenting the same to management with a dashboard and detailed analysis which helps management to see how various HR processes have a business impact.
 Working as a project manager from HR to take processes online, own the complete responsibility of product delivery.
 Implement new HR Analytics structure and complete transformation; function as a cohesive collective of expertise.
 Analyze the issues with regard to attrition, recruitment and manpower growth and providing solution to the management.
 Provide quantitative and qualitative analytical support by drawing meaningful conclusions/ insights from the data and presenting these observations to senior management.
 Introducing various organizational development and change management initiatives to facilitate the achievement of long term organizational objectives.
 Develop and maintain processes to ensure – more... that all people-related data is accurate and consistent with global and regional standards.
 Accumulate external data, analyze and provide metrics-based insights and competitive intelligence on key trends in HR/talent/people space, workforce movements, hiring trends, etc.
 Continuously analyzing and refining data inputs / reports to facilitate finer monitoring of key HR metrics defined by management.
 In close working relationship with HR Regional Directors, assist with the definition and development of the strategy for the Reporting & Analytics platform for HR community – less

About MWH

If it's wet, MWH Global will make it work. The environmental engineering, construction, and management firm specializes in water-related – Read more