MWH Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Long hours, Short pay..
process operations (Former Employee), BirminghamAugust 9, 2015
Pros: good work mates.
Cons: deluded management, long hours and low pay.
Excellent work force,that strive to achieve 150% everyday.
Totally deluded management, unrealistic targets.
Would NOT recommend this place to anyone,not even if you are desperate.
STAY AWAY from here..
Land permitting and environmental compliance
Permitting and Compliance Specialist (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COJuly 22, 2015
Since this position was a contract the company was required to comply with evaluations of their client. MWH was cooperative with client when a personality conflict arose between client employees and MWH employee. Not at all helpful to work towards resolution of issue.
Good workplace cuture
SENIOR ELECTRICAL ENGINEER (Former Employee), Melbourne VictoriaJuly 21, 2015
Most of the working life were spent outside the office with Alliance offices. I have made many great friends from other office or constractors.

My co-workers were very supportive and easy to get along and ready to answer & help out if I required any clarifications.
Not a good place to work
Project Accountant II (Current Employee), Denver, COJune 1, 2015
Boys club with not a lot of room to move around. Company only cares about bottom line and people who directly work with clients.
lack of vision
accounting (Former Employee), Broomfield, COJune 1, 2015
Company would re-organize every couple of years. Management did not share a clear view of the future. Not very innovative.
Productive Work Environment
Civil Engineer/Document Control Manager (Former Employee), West Bank, IsraelMay 26, 2015
Pros: Teamwork Environment
Cons: Deadlines are stressfull
I had a great work experience at MWH where I used my knowledge as an Engineer and applied it to Projects. Great team efforts and it was enjoyable experience...
Environmental Engineer (Current Employee), Pune, MHMay 11, 2015
Typically I work 8 hours a day. My work involves Urban Drainage Modelling jobs from various clients. During my tenure I have learned a lot of things on professional as well as personal level. I have grown in terms of technical abilities a lot.
The management is good and is always supportive. It encourages professional and personal growth of employees.
The colleagues at work are more of friends and are very supportive and helpful.
Working remotely is sometimes a bit difficult but thanks to telecommunications advancement it makes life a lot easy.
Getting to work on client from various geographies is really good.
very good
SSSTS Supervisor/ first aider (Current Employee), all overApril 13, 2015
their a good firm to work for but at the same time the moneys not great and im trying to progress into a a better career

some management are good and some not so good but thats the same where ever you go.

its the same for my co workers

the hardest part of my job is working with incompetent people.

there best part of my job is having the right people and getting stuck in and getting the job done
Great experience in a challenging environment
System Administrator (Helpdesk Analyst) (Current Employee), Pune MaharashtraFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: na
Cons: na
Job Profile: Working as a System Administrator, we support multiple applications, server / desktop network related issues.
Fast paced environment
Office Engineer (Current Employee), denverFebruary 10, 2015
Overall a good company. There is a lack of management at times and the older folks don't give the new folks to rise. You need to know the right people to move up.
Professional; Outstanding Work Environment
Engineering Intern - MWH Constructors (Former Employee), Cape Coral, FLJanuary 30, 2015
One of the most influential and meaningful job experiences of my life. My colleagues were competent professionals, always seeking to complete projects to their fullest capabilities.
Great company / Great People
HSE Supervisor (Former Employee), Pilbara, WADecember 28, 2014
Pros: people
Cons: long swings
Excellent company to work for,
great culture
safe work place
nil injuries
great pay
long swings
Global Company with focus on water treatment
Director Global Ethics and Compliance (Former Employee), Broomfield, CODecember 16, 2014
Interesting company with good employees and international diversity.
Rewarding and challenging
Leakage Technician (DST) (Former Employee), Leicester, ENGOctober 22, 2014
working for severn trent water is a very challenging and rewarding career as there are lots of opportunities to improve and climb the ladder if you put the work effort in.
I would rate MWH a 5 star company to work for, I miss the work as well as the other employees.
reprographic/customers service (Former Employee), Chicago, ILOctober 19, 2014
In the document service department at MWH, it was a fast paced work environment that I enjoyed working in. I enjoyed the day to day interaction with the clients. What I learned most from MWH was that not only providing quality work was important, but having and displaying excellent customer service skills are a must and the backbone to a successful company.
Productive and professional workplace
Jnr Contract Engineer/Deputy PM (Current Employee), DerbyOctober 17, 2014
Pros: great learning environment
Cons: long hours, excessive travel
Typical work day falls between 7.30 and 17.00. Although based in an office within proximity of the main client I take every opportunity to attend site and learn as much as possible about the subject area.

The office environment is fast paced and team working is key in day to day work life.

I enjoy the subject area and being on site playing a part in the delivery of each project.

Although I enjoy working in the water/engineering industry the long hours and travel required are extremely tiring.
Great environment
Office Manager (Former Employee), BucharestSeptember 2, 2014
Pros: flexibility
Cons: no opportunity to grow within the company
I have worked at MWH during my last university year and was a great opportunity to learn how to organize myself and to learn new things apart of the theoretical things taught in school.
Great people
Senior Project Controller (Current Employee), High WycombeAugust 3, 2014
Pros: company benefits
Cons: location
Busy, loads to learn and develop.
Hardest part of the job, travelling. Most enjoyable part has been the appreciation of outputs, which makes working hard worth while.
Straght forward engineering consultancy
Leader - Transportation NSW/VIC (Current Employee), Sydney, NSWJuly 23, 2014
Pros: good culture
Cons: a water group with limited transport resources.
It is a straight forward engineering consultancy with a strong culture. However, is still basically a water group with limited transport resources.
What I learned
Recruiter (Former Employee), Broomfield, COJuly 11, 2014
I got an opportunity to learn quite a bit about Compliance. I also got experience Recruiting Engineers which was very interesting.