MVP

MVP Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Dedicated to Customers
Assistant Controller and Inventory Manager (Former Employee), Montréal, QCJuly 26, 2012
Pros: fun people
Cons: inflexible hours
Small company but big values. Fun and dedicated personnel. It was hard to leave.
a fantastic place to work
ASO Member service Specialist (Former Employee), Schenectady N.Y.November 11, 2014
working for MVP Healthcare was a great experience, I completely enjoyed the work in the call center and all of my co-workers.
my supervisor was one of the best and most professional managers.
She was a fantastic mentor and teacher.
The staff in the call center were the best team and work family. We worked completely effectively at all times. our goal – more... to service our members was primary and always achieved..
Overall an invaluable experience. – less
No room for advancement, pay sucks,
Packer (Former Employee), Kenosha, WIOctober 17, 2014
Cons: short breaks, rude line leads
It wasn't a good place to work especially if you looking for advancements
no set work time
driver (Current Employee), belfield,ndOctober 16, 2014
Pros: housing avalable
Cons: no set work times
del fuel to production wells ,fracs and private companys hard to make plans with being on call
Once your in a situation, your are on your own. They will not help you.
Koch (Former Employee), Meridian, MSOctober 16, 2014
Pros: 1 hr and 30 minute break
Cons: no healthcare benefits
I go in and the lead decides where you will work. the co-workers wasn't that friendly. The hard part was dealing with people attitudes in which I always overcome, but the easy part was being there doing my part.
Easy to apply
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Batesville, MSOctober 15, 2014
Overall, MVP was a good temporary employment agency. I was looking for permanant placement though.
Okay
Independent Contractor - Driver (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNJuly 8, 2014
I enjoyed working here because of the amazing people I got to meet and work with.
Good job
Top sales (Former Employee), floridaMay 30, 2014
Nice place to work. I would sell products and then get rewarded for my performance.
MVP Overview
Manager (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHApril 20, 2014
Pros: experiencing new situations everyday.
Cons: not being able to make every customer happy
Overlooked 20-30 employees
Maintained moral
Managed valet operations on East 4th Street, Cleveland Ohio.
Trained all new account employees.
Neutralized hectic situations, such as crowd-traffic control, and frustrated customers.
Always meeting new people everyday, returning customers, and overcoming stressful situations.
very good workplace
inventory (Former Employee), olive branchApril 1, 2014
if i couldgo back i wouldnt but it taught me how to do inventory control
productive and clean place of work
Forklift Driver (Current Employee), Joliet, ILMarch 21, 2014
Pros: paid every wk
Cons: not enough hrs never get 40hrs on regular
i have been there for a while there is nothing hard about job easy just get my truck order n get to pulling parts for load co works are fun n cool
Roles & Responsibilities:
QA Analyst (Former Employee), Buffalo, NYFebruary 18, 2014
• Involved in analyzing business requirements and preparing Test Plans based on User Requirement Document (URD) and prepared the Test Scenarios, Test Cases using Test Director.
• Coordinated with the QA Manager, business analysts and developers on requirement issues.
• Written test cases to test the mappings and workflows and analyze the cache assigned.
 – more... Performed tests on Source Analyzer user, defined query, Lookups and Target, Aggregator.
• Developed Functional, Navigational, and User Acceptance (UAT) testing using Win Runner.
• Extensively used GUI, Bitmap, Text checkpoints using Win Runner.
• Inserted Synchronization points wherever it was required using Win Runner.
• Conducted Data Driven Testing using Win Runner’s Data Driven Wizard for re-testing with multiple data through Excel sheets.
• Tuning of queries was done in Sources. Tested the expressions for efficiency
• Responsible for checking the reports with real time test data and for accuracy.
• Prepared Automation standards document.
• Prepared Automation frame work using QTP for future releases.
• Created test cases and automated them for the purpose of regression testing and functional testing with check points using Quick Test Professional.
• Performed Backend testing by running SQL Queries.
• Wrote queries to check the data validity after the ETL/Data Warehousing process.
• Used Test Director to store and maintain the Test Repository and Document Generation.
• Used Clear Quest for defect tracking and reporting..
• Created Functions for reusable purpose.
• Consistently completed assigned tasks and deliverables on schedule and reports
• Coordinated UAT with business users.
• Participated in project meetings, QA status meetings and release meetings. – less
great experience
QA Analyst (Former Employee), Buffalo, NYJanuary 22, 2014
• Extensively used GUI, Bitmap, Text checkpoints using Win Runner.
• Inserted Synchronization points wherever it was required using Win Runner – less
more hours and more days towards employment
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee), Chicago, ILNovember 20, 2013
Pros: close to home
Cons: not enough work for everyone
need more hours sometimes we only get to work 4 hrs. a day and don't work enough days to pay my bills
Just a great job
Associate, American Radio Relay League (Former Employee), Newington, CTNovember 19, 2013
Pros: the people i worked with
Cons: i really can not think of any
I loved the job and the people I worked with. We made a great team.
loader
Loader (Former Employee), Mayfield, KYSeptember 16, 2013
Pros: healthcare
Cons: do everyone elses job
I liked my job at MVP international. i was a temp for 3 months then they hired me on fulltime. I loved the people i worked with. I would have to say the hardest part of my job was when i couldnt get my co-workers to do there job instead i had to do both mine and theres most of the time. I left the job there because they never wanted to give me a raise – more... i was there a yr and 4 months. I worked hard for them everyday did overtime when they needed me. – less
Loader/Unloader (Current Employee), Elkin, NCSeptember 7, 2013
Pros: four day work week
Cons: low pay
My hours of work is hard to spend time with family. The pay is very low for the work done. There is not many chances for advancement and there is a high turn over rate. All around it seems to be a job for now until I can find my career. I don't want to have so much poor things to say about this company but it seems that it needs to be redone in the – more... management department for growth. – less
. Environmental Services Work
. Environmental Services (Former Employee), Rochester,nyJuly 10, 2013
Pros: 30min
Cons: 10min
Over five years experience as both a machinist and in assembly
Rotary grinding, thread grinding, boring bar machine grinding
Productive and fun hobby
Photographer (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNJune 13, 2013
Pros: enjoying my hobby and meeting new people
I was the head photographer of my own business. It was great to enjoy my personal hobby and get compensated for my work. Through the years, I was able to develop strong communication skills and better my photography skills as well. I was also able to manage appointments with customers and fees i would charge them for my work.
busy workplace inside a stadium
Runner (Former Employee), Bronx, NYFebruary 28, 2013
Go to my assigned station & deliver food & drinks to those who ordered.