MVP

MVP Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Dedicated to Customers
Assistant Controller and Inventory Manager (Former Employee), Montréal, QCJuly 26, 2012
Pros: fun people
Cons: inflexible hours
Small company but big values. Fun and dedicated personnel. It was hard to leave.
Okay
Independent Contractor - Driver (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNJuly 8, 2014
I enjoyed working here because of the amazing people I got to meet and work with.
Good job
Top sales (Former Employee), floridaMay 30, 2014
Nice place to work. I would sell products and then get rewarded for my performance.
MVP Overview
Manager (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHApril 20, 2014
Pros: experiencing new situations everyday.
Cons: not being able to make every customer happy
Overlooked 20-30 employees
Maintained moral
Managed valet operations on East 4th Street, Cleveland Ohio.
Trained all new account employees.
Neutralized hectic situations, such as crowd-traffic control, and frustrated customers.
Always meeting new people everyday, returning customers, and overcoming stressful situations.
very good workplace
inventory (Former Employee), olive branchApril 1, 2014
if i couldgo back i wouldnt but it taught me how to do inventory control
productive and clean place of work
Forklift Driver (Current Employee), Joliet, ILMarch 21, 2014
Pros: paid every wk
Cons: not enough hrs never get 40hrs on regular
i have been there for a while there is nothing hard about job easy just get my truck order n get to pulling parts for load co works are fun n cool
Roles & Responsibilities:
QA Analyst (Former Employee), Buffalo, NYFebruary 18, 2014
• Involved in analyzing business requirements and preparing Test Plans based on User Requirement Document (URD) and prepared the Test Scenarios, Test Cases using Test Director.
• Coordinated with the QA Manager, business analysts and developers on requirement issues.
• Written test cases to test the mappings and workflows and analyze the cache assigned.
 – more... Performed tests on Source Analyzer user, defined query, Lookups and Target, Aggregator.
• Developed Functional, Navigational, and User Acceptance (UAT) testing using Win Runner.
• Extensively used GUI, Bitmap, Text checkpoints using Win Runner.
• Inserted Synchronization points wherever it was required using Win Runner.
• Conducted Data Driven Testing using Win Runner’s Data Driven Wizard for re-testing with multiple data through Excel sheets.
• Tuning of queries was done in Sources. Tested the expressions for efficiency
• Responsible for checking the reports with real time test data and for accuracy.
• Prepared Automation standards document.
• Prepared Automation frame work using QTP for future releases.
• Created test cases and automated them for the purpose of regression testing and functional testing with check points using Quick Test Professional.
• Performed Backend testing by running SQL Queries.
• Wrote queries to check the data validity after the ETL/Data Warehousing process.
• Used Test Director to store and maintain the Test Repository and Document Generation.
• Used Clear Quest for defect tracking and reporting..
• Created Functions for reusable purpose.
• Consistently completed assigned tasks and deliverables on schedule and reports
• Coordinated UAT with business users.
• Participated in project meetings, QA status meetings and release meetings. – less
great experience
QA Analyst (Former Employee), Buffalo, NYJanuary 22, 2014
• Extensively used GUI, Bitmap, Text checkpoints using Win Runner.
• Inserted Synchronization points wherever it was required using Win Runner – less
more hours and more days towards employment
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee), Chicago, ILNovember 20, 2013
Pros: close to home
Cons: not enough work for everyone
need more hours sometimes we only get to work 4 hrs. a day and don't work enough days to pay my bills
Just a great job
Associate, American Radio Relay League (Former Employee), Newington, CTNovember 19, 2013
Pros: the people i worked with
Cons: i really can not think of any
I loved the job and the people I worked with. We made a great team.
loader
Loader (Former Employee), Mayfield, KYSeptember 16, 2013
Pros: healthcare
Cons: do everyone elses job
I liked my job at MVP international. i was a temp for 3 months then they hired me on fulltime. I loved the people i worked with. I would have to say the hardest part of my job was when i couldnt get my co-workers to do there job instead i had to do both mine and theres most of the time. I left the job there because they never wanted to give me a raise – more... i was there a yr and 4 months. I worked hard for them everyday did overtime when they needed me. – less
Loader/Unloader (Current Employee), Elkin, NCSeptember 7, 2013
Pros: four day work week
Cons: low pay
My hours of work is hard to spend time with family. The pay is very low for the work done. There is not many chances for advancement and there is a high turn over rate. All around it seems to be a job for now until I can find my career. I don't want to have so much poor things to say about this company but it seems that it needs to be redone in the – more... management department for growth. – less
. Environmental Services Work
. Environmental Services (Former Employee), Rochester,nyJuly 10, 2013
Pros: 30min
Cons: 10min
Over five years experience as both a machinist and in assembly
Rotary grinding, thread grinding, boring bar machine grinding
Productive and fun hobby
Photographer (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNJune 13, 2013
Pros: enjoying my hobby and meeting new people
I was the head photographer of my own business. It was great to enjoy my personal hobby and get compensated for my work. Through the years, I was able to develop strong communication skills and better my photography skills as well. I was also able to manage appointments with customers and fees i would charge them for my work.
busy workplace inside a stadium
Runner (Former Employee), Bronx, NYFebruary 28, 2013
Go to my assigned station & deliver food & drinks to those who ordered.
friendly
Document Specialist (Former Employee), Schenectady, NYDecember 1, 2012
Pros: hours
Cons: na
everyone was very nice and helpful.
always had events planned for us.
free food lol.
Provides good jobs when they're available
Temp worker (Former Employee), Joliet, ILNovember 27, 2012
Pros: helpful service, good job opportunities.
Cons: temporary work
The jobs they did provide for me were all decent jobs. Unfortunately, they were only temporary.
Fun and exciting company to grow within to establish a herby career
Recruiting Manager/Head Event Coordinator (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 8, 2012
Very good job, for people who want to establish a life long career
MVP is being best of the best
Sales Workshop (Former Employee), Dutchess/Orange/Rockland/WestchesterMarch 29, 2012
Pros: this was an award
Cons: this was an award
This was an award of received of being the best of the best. It was one of 3 that I received while at Novartis. It was an incredible honor!
well balanced
picker (Current Employee), memphis,tnJanuary 23, 2012
Pros: vending machine
Cons: short brakes
It's a great place to work nice brake area.The staff are nice people as wel as the managers. You have 3 brakes and thats a plus.