Java Developer: Creates user information solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining Java based components and interfaces.
- Defines site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Application design and developments (3+ years)
- Designs and develops user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets;
- Completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Clear and concise documentation of design options and solutions, based on requirements
- Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
- Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Creates multimedia applications by using authoring tools.
- Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Good understanding of web Development Cycle
- Familiar with web banking operations
- Java Applets, Web Programming Skills,
- Teamwork, Verbal Communication skills
- Experience with data and development environment set up