Who We Are
Founded in 1997, Muskoka Staffing has assisted local business owners find individuals of varying experience to fit their staffing needs. We are a small “boutique” style agency providing a complete range of recruitment solutions including direct hire, contract, temporary and temporary to hire.
Muskoka Staffing is seeking a proactive, results driven Business Development Manager to join our team. This person will use Business to Business sales and marketing in order to develop new business with prospective clients as well as to build on existing client relationships. The main goal is to establish lasting mutually beneficial connections with our clients and candidates. This role is unique, exciting and can be truly rewarding for the right candidate. The Business Manager role is very multi-faceted.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have prior exposure in a client service and/or sales environment and a strong comfort level with business development and relationship building. Prior experience in recruiting/staffing is a plus. In addition, successful candidates will be passionate about our niche, have an entrepreneurial spirit who thrives in a small team environment. You must have a high degree of interpersonal skills which would enable you to deal successfully with clients and candidates within the community. The ability to prioritize, make cold calls and schedule appointments is essential for success. You will participate in full life-cycle of recruiting including, pre-screening candidates, preparing candidates for interviews, reviewing resumes and assessing candidates’ applications. Good organization skills, the ability to work with people across all levels of an organization (gatekeepers to executive decision makers) and professional communication skills are key traits for this position. Are you willing to go the extra mile to get the job done?
Desired Skills and Experience
- High energy level and able to work independently is a must!
- Must be proactive, self-disciplined and able to demonstrate a high level of effective
- Strong sense of urgency and an ability to anticipate client needs
- Must be enterprising and goal oriented
- Proficiency with utilizing social media
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Network and build relationships with candidates and clients at all levels
- Persuasive and assertive
- Prepare, practice and deliver professional proposals and presentations
- University degree would be an asset
- Valid driver’s licence and vehicle required
What We Offer
Competitive compensation package – Your compensation will be based on experience and is limited only by your drive and dedication.
We thank all Applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.