MUSE ENTERTAINMENT ENTERPRISES is a major Canadian independent television producer and distributor of well-crafted, high-quality, award-winning productions with strong international appeal. We currently have an opening for a full-time Executive Assistant to the VP,Business & Legal Affairs for the Montreal head office.
The Executive Assistant’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing support and assistance to VP, Business and Legal Affairs and department generally;
- Assist with the preparation of legal documentation, corporate documents and letters;
- Drafting, circulating, tracking, and filing of all key documents that come through the department;
- Managing the electronic and hard copy filing systems and tracking all files within the department. The candidate will become familiar with a wide variety of contracts;
- Point person for internal circulation and information regarding Business Affairs documentation;
- Liaise between Finance and Business Affairs on all applicable payments owed to and from the company;
- Liaise between Distribution/Licensing and Business Affairs on all license information;
- Draft and mail cover letters to accompany agreements;
- Respond to requests for information from internal and external clients;
- Manage VP, Business & Legal Affairs schedule; and
- Other duties as needed in Business and Legal Affairs.
- Available to work from 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM, Monday to Friday;
- Advanced knowledge of Outlook, Word, and Excel;
- Bilingual (English and French, oral and written);
- Prior experience in business affairs and/or contract administration an asset;
- The successful candidate is organized, autonomous, have a meticulous attention to detail, work well under pressure and capable of managing multiple files simultaneously;
- You exercise solid judgement and discretion, are a team player who is able to work well under pressure; and
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to relay information to all levels of personnel both inside and outside the company.
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please forward your CV indicating the position title in the subject line. We thank everyone in advance for applying, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 8 months ago