Murray GM

Murray GM Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great Place to work
Shop Foreman/Automotive Technician (Former Employee), Moose Jaw, SKSeptember 5, 2014
Pros: service manager is a great guy.
Cons: long hours.
Great people to work with. I was commuting an hour each way and put in 12-14 hour days. Not easy to get time off for holidays or to be at my kids school events but otherwise it is a good friendly environment to work in. Newer shop, very bright and clean.
met a lot of people
Shuttle Driver (Former Employee), Fort St John, BCJanuary 23, 2013
Pros: learn new things
Cons: away from home area
job was a temporary but was able to meet new people . Was able to help people by counseling them and get feed back on how I had help them with thier difficuties
Productive and Cheerful workplace.
Washbay Supervisor (Current Employee), Estevan, SKOctober 2, 2012
A typical day at work as a Washbay Supervisor is to make sure that vehicles are getting done the way the customer, salespersons, and bodyshop requests. I have learnt how to detail a vehicle the proper way. My co-workers are always positive, there were like family. The hardest part of the job would have to be when vehicle come back when things aren't done to perfection. The most enjoyable part of the job would have to be seeing the customers face on how happy they are on how well their vehicle got done.