Multy Home LP is a leading supplier of floor coverings in the North American and International marketplace. With manufacturing and distribution facilities in Canada we provide a comprehensive and diverse selection of floor covering and lawn and garden products, from recycled rubber tiles and door mats to decorative printed carpet runners.
We are currently looking for an organized, creative and energetic individual to join our team as Product Development Coordinator. This Individual will be responsible for working with a Product Manager to administer several lines of flooring/ lawn and garden categories.
- Work with multiple departments to develop, introduce, monitor and launch new product developments.
- Provides strong administrative support to the Director and Product Managers.
- Coordinates new product development planning with Product and Design team to ensure identification of appropriate development schedules, goals, design criteria, costs and similar considerations
- Order and track development samples and assists with design approvals of pre-production and production samples.
- Work with the sampling department to manage all samples and the archival area.
- Maintains and coordinates Product Spec Sheets.
- Cross-train with PD Manager and Merchandising team on packaging specs, SKU setups, weights, cubes and measures development and other similar tasks.
- Post-secondary education in a business related field
- 3-5 years’ work experience in a product development environment.
- Fashion savvy, ideally with experience in a home décor or fashion related business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, resourceful, analytical, detail-oriented and results-oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Advanced computer skills: MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint (MS Access, MS Project, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator are an asset)
Indeed - 16 months ago
Multy Home LP is a dynamic and growing entrepreneurial organization. We have over 25 years of history in our industry. We market floor...