Multy Home LP is a leading supplier of floor coverings in the North American and International marketplace. With manufacturing and distribution facilities in Canada, we provide a comprehensive and diverse selection of floor covering products, from recycled rubber tiles and door mats to decorative printed carpet runners.
· Diagnose and repair equipment breakdown
· Plan and perform regular preventative maintenance on all equipment ensuring good working order
· Maintain work and shop area in a neat and clean manner
· Provide backup during absence of other maintenance team members
· Notify management of machine or spare part deficiencies
· Wear and maintain any personal protective equipment required and follow all health and safety procedures
· Licensed millwright, mechanic or equivalent experience and training
· Strong mechanical background with knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic systems, conveyors, drive systems, automatic and PLC controls. Welding and basic electrical experience preferred.
· Good knowledge of related Health and Safety legislation and Industrial Regulations
· Physical demand - ability to push, pull, drag, and lift items up to 50 pounds is required