Multy Home LP is a leading supplier of floor coverings in the North American and International marketplace. With manufacturiing and distribution facilities in Canada, we provide a comprehensive and diverse selection of floor covering products from recycled rubber tiles and door mats to decorative printed carpet runners.
We are looking for an organized, creative and energetic individual to join our team as Key Account Manager. This position will be responsible for executing the complete account management function for large national accounts and for business development initiatives.
- Developing and executing strong programs and promotional activity for the assigned account base (high profile Tier 1 retailers) to meet category management objectives.
- Increasing market share while meeting profitability targets.
- Preparation and analysis of rolling forecasts and sales numbers on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Ownership of account management duties including correspondance, quotes, proposals, internal/external communication and relationship building.
- Identify sales trends and potential opportunities
- Monitor POS sales for assinged accounts and ensure that in-stocks, fill rates and other measurables meet customer expectation.
Required skills and experience:
- College or university degree in a business related field.
- Minimum of 5 years experience with KAM responsibilites managing major national retailers.
- Knowledge of consumer packaged goods.
- Organized, detailed and analytical.
- Excellent verbal and written communication ability.
- Strong computer skill with advanced Excel ability.
- Ability to problem solve, plan business and forecast sales.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Strong sales, persuasion and negotiating skills.