Multy Home LP is a leading supplier of floor coverings in the North American and International marketplace. With manufacturiing and distribution facilities in Canada, we provide a comprehensive and diverse selection of floor covering products from recycled rubber tiles and door mats to decorative printed carpet runners.
We are looking for an organized, creative and energetic Account Manager to join our Sales team.
- Developing and executing strong programs and promotional activity for the assigned account base to meet category management objectives
- Increasing market share while meeting profitability targets
- Preparation and analysis of rolling forecasts and sales numbers on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Ownership of account management duties including correspondence, quotes, proposals, internal/external communication and relationship building
- Identify sales trends and potential opportunities
- Analyze, Monitor and report POS sales for assigned accounts and ensure that in-stocks, fill rates and other measurable meet customer expectation
- Work with internal departments to satisfy all aspects of the sales role from order fulfillment, marketing & promotion, merchandising & planning which help attain the sales & profitability targets.
- Captain all line review projects and work interdepartmentally to achieve best results.
- Develop, prepare and present new business plans and strategies to existing and prospective clients
Required skills and experience:
- College or university degree in a business related field.
- Minimum of 5 years experience with KAM responsibilites managing major national retailers. Specific experience with Home Depot/DIY retailers preferred
- Knowledge of consumer packaged goods.
- Organized, detailed and analytical.
- Excellent verbal and written communication ability.
- Strong computer skill with advanced Excel ability.
- Ability to problem solve, plan business and forecast sales.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Strong sales, persuasion and negotiating skills
Indeed - 8 months ago