Multicrete Systems Inc. supplies Shotcrete, Concrete, Grout and equipment for Mining and Civil projects worldwide.
Multicrete requires a Branch Manager to oversee our Saskatoon Branch Office.
- Direct management of the Saskatoon plant with a focus on increased performance and profitability
- Daily sales and sourcing of equipment, products and materials
- Provide exceptional customer service including pricing, technical assistance and timely delivery of all orders
- Oversee the fabrication of all in house parts and equipment
- Administer maintenance of company owned rental equipment
- Coordinate the repair and overhaul of customer owned equipment
- Provide leadership in developing a strong sense of teamwork
The ideal candidate will have:
- Customer Sales and Service oriented skills
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a production environment
- Direct management of related plant operations is desirable
- Excellent leadership and supervisory management skills and can effectively develop team environment.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Committed to meet or exceed expectations
- Minimum Grade 12 with good communication skills
- Valid Driver’s licence
All qualified candidates are encouraged to reply, in confidence, to: Maureen C. Wilson
Email on company website: www.multicretesystems.com
Deadline: February 15, 2013
We thank and acknowledge all applicants and will proactively contact only those selected for interviews.