Multicrete Systems Inc. supplies Shotcrete, Concrete, Grout and equipment for Mining and Civil projects worldwide.
Multicrete requires a Branch Manager to oversee our Saskatoon Branch Office.
• Direct management of the Saskatoon plant with a focus on increased performance and profitability
• Daily sales and sourcing of equipment, products and materials
• Provide exceptional customer service including pricing, technical assistance and timely delivery of all orders
• Oversee the fabrication of all in house parts and equipment
• Administer maintenance of company owned rental equipment
• Coordinate the repair and overhaul of customer owned equipment
• Provide leadership in developing a strong sense of teamwork
The ideal candidate will have:
• Customer Sales and Service oriented skills
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a production environment
• Direct management of related plant operations is desirable
• Excellent leadership and supervisory management skills and can effectively develop team environment.
• Experience working in a fast paced environment
• Committed to meet or exceed expectations
• Minimum Grade 12 with good communication skills
• Valid Driver’s licence
All qualified candidates are encouraged to reply, in confidence, to: Maureen Wilson
Email on company webiste: www.multicretesystems.com
Deadline: February 15, 2013
We thank and acknowledge all applicants and will proactively contact only those selected for interviews. – less