Provide Energy Efficient Solutions to the Canadian Multi-Residential Industry, including LED lighting, Occupancy Sensors and Heating Controls. Must have the ability to build relationships, cold call and close deals.
Experience in the Multi-Residential Industry and with lighting is preferred, although extensive training and support is available for the right candidate.
- Develop potential client and project leads, and follow through the complete sales process; including proposals and contract negotiations, through to project completion.
- Secure new sales from existing and prospective clients through a relationship-based approach
Details of Functions:
As a Sales Representative, you shall have such duties and responsibilities as determined by the Sales Manager. Such duties shall include but are not limited to the following tasks:
- Provide comprehensive and professional project proposals for new and existing clients. Completion of the proposals may include utility bill evaluation, interviews with building managers and technical audits of the assigned properties.
- Complete all sales and contract negotiations with senior decision makers related to the project proposal.
- Coordinate sales effort with marketing and sales management, operations and administration.
- Maintain and strengthen relationships with new and existing MultiLogic clients as assigned to maximize opportunities with existing clients.
- Seek out and develop new client prospects through market research, networking and referrals/assignment from the VP of Operations.
- Keep abreast of product knowledge and applications, market conditions and competitive activities, and opportunities.
- Communicate through written and oral reports to management staff on sales activities, opportunities and challenges in the market.
- Participate in industry associations, and attend trade shows, conferences seminars and networking/ events to promote MultiLogic’s brand, products and services.
- Other tasks and duties as required and requested.
- Faithfully serving MultiLogic and shall not, during the employment term, be employed or engaged in carrying on any other business without the consent of MultiLogic.
Sales Commission: 10% of the gross sale amount on each successful project sale directly resulting from your sales efforts. Base salary is available with a reduced Sales Commission percentage.
Commission is payable upon receipt of the final payment from the customer.
Monthly Draw: Against Commission
Vehicle Allowance: $0.50 per klm.
Probationary Period: 3 months
Performance Review: After the probationary period and then annually or as otherwise determined by management.
Indeed - 17 months ago
MultiLogic Energy Solutions Inc. provides multi-residential property owners with energy solution, lowering operating costs and maximizing...