- Design and development of new application features including user interfaces and services.
- Design and development of new algorithms to parse, transform and analyze complex XML documents and other document formats.
- Maintenance of existing modules, components and algorithms.
- Profile and optimize new algorithms and modules developed.
- Contribute to the development of other software components and user interfaces.
- Unit test and document new components and classes developed.
- Computer Science or Software Engineering Degree/Diploma.
- A passion for innovation.
- Ability to demonstrate outstanding coding skills.
- Exceptional debugging skills.
- Experience writing lexical and syntax analyzers.
- Experience using regular expressions.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a software developer.
- Knowledge of XML technologies such XML parsers, XSLT and XPath.
- Experience designing and developing service oriented applications for the Microsoft .NET Framework.
- Expert knowledge of C# and the .NET Framework.
- Experience with WPF and/or Windows Forms.
- Experience with WCF or other SOA technologies.
- A solid understanding of the software development process and best practices.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
The following would be an asset:
- Knowledge of XML based LISA and/or OASIS standards.
- Knowledge of XLIFF standard.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Open XML formats.
- Experience using free context grammars and related parsing algorithms.
- Strong algorithm design skills.
- Experience with ASP.NET Forms and/or ASP.NET MVC Framework.
- C++ experience.
- Java experience.
- Microsoft Certification: MCAD, MCSD or MCPD.
Indeed - 7 months ago
MultiCorpora is a results driven and entrepreneurial company where people are valued and treated as human capital. We encourage our employee...