Mucho Burrito Employee Reviews

Productive work but No benefits and low salary as well as no pay increase with promotions
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Cochrane, AB9 February 2018
Mucho Burrito is a very nice place to work, however, they don't give good pay and no benefits. Promotions do not come with pay increase or any increase of anything and they expect a lot more work out of you. Very displeased
Pros
Friendly people
Cons
No benefits
fun to work, fun to cook, great job
Food Counter Attendant (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB8 January 2018
is a good place to work, whether working grill or counter it was always fun the management was great always thriving to make the workplace better and make it better for customers aswell
productive workplace, fun and positive environment
Food Server (Former Employee) –  London, ON6 January 2018
Amazing staff, supervisors, and managers. everyone is so friendly and willing to help you anytime. Great learning opportunities and the Manager is amazingly friendly and is there to help and understanding. you learn how to do almost everything from greeting costumers, making the food, and eventually through time learning to cash them out. All made from fresh ingredients.
Pros
uniforms, pays for smart serve when 18, friendly staff
Cons
still have to do dishes.
Typical Fast Food workplace
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Barrie, ON28 December 2017
This restaurant is very fast paced and physically demanding. Its all about finding routine and learning the ins and outs of the restaurant. Customer service and satisfaction is always number one. I have learned many things in this restaurant and there are only a few things I have not learned. Earning the rank of supervisor, I am basically only one rank away from manager. Currently the job has no management other than supervisors and the owners. The hardest part of the job is the physical demand and some of the stresses as a supervisor. The most enjoyable part is the new challenges you will come to every day and the people you work with. I love my coworkers and being able to get the job done and be serious at the same time as you can enjoy your team players company in the back.
Fast paced
Supervisor and Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Kanata, ON10 December 2017
Good place to work, flexible with hours and great for part time workers, can be late hours so be cautious of that, overall not a very bad place to work.
It was a great place to work.
Food Preparation Worker (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON19 November 2017
It was easy working at Mucho Burrito. The team is easy to get along, and great staff. It can get busy, so we have to know what we are doing. Overall, time flies at Mucho Burrito.
Pros
Great and friendly staff.
Cons
Can get very busy.
Busy and fast paced
Counter Attendant (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB10 November 2017
A typical shift consisted of coming in and getting things prepped for opening and lunch rush. Staff were okay to work with and there was always something to do.
Pros
Always kept busy
Cons
Wages
Good Place to work
Grill Cook and Kitchen Help (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 November 2017
Good environment to work with supportive colleagues and caring staff.
My work usually consists of grilling of meat items and then marinating them for the next day.
mucho burrito
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON31 October 2017
overall it was okay to work at, defiantly not a life time career choice but did serve its purpose, Alot of work for such little pay. Was overlooked many times for supervisor position when i was highly qualified. Would not recommend mucho burrito.
Pros
discounted lunches
Cons
not enough hours
Healthy work environment
Team Member/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 October 2017
Good customer interaction. Multiple skills required which helps in developing personal skills. Fast paced environment work Which eventually helps in adapting to work at any place.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Pay should be increased
Good work place, person gain confidence and also helps in communication skills
Crew Trainer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 October 2017
Fun working there. Lots of things to learn like communication skills. Have good and friendly environment to work fellow Co workers are cooperative and helpfull
Pros
Normal working hours
Slightly stressful depending on management
Cashier, Food Prep, Server (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB16 September 2017
It was a new store so management was really new. Fast paced environment with constant rush. Can never work fast enough. Stressful when management constantly harps on work efficiency.
Fun
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ON22 August 2017
Easy work, face paced environment, it can be slow at times but there is always something that could be done. The people that I worked with were great, the only issue was dealing with management.
Great team to be a part of
Supervisor / Health and Safety Rep (Current Employee) –  Whitby, ON17 July 2017
I found this to be a really good part time job experience. I enjoyed all the other staff, both management and employees and I felt as though it was fairly organized establishment.
Dislike.
Restaurant Team Member (Current Employee) –  Ottawa14 July 2017
Odd hours. Management does not care weather or not you have a life, they only give you hours based around their own schedules. Many crew members cannot speak English too.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Odd hours/poor management
Good place for work with cooperative staff and owner
Food Service Attendant (Current Employee) –  Pickering, ON11 July 2017
I like working here and the environment is very fine. Shifts are flexible. I specially admire the owner. She is really kind and ready to help person at any point of time.
Productive, Bad managment
Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ON27 June 2017
As an employee of Mucho Burrito, I learned very quickly what it was like to be humiliated by my boss in front of customers. When ever I worked an 8 hour shift, I was entitled to one 15 minute break, unless you were a smoker, then you get to break whenever you wanted.
A good place to work
Burrito Maker (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON19 June 2017
I realy liked worrking for mucho burrito I just wished the hours had not droped so much so I could haved stayed at that job. the pay was great and my hours were good too when i was there and the owners were vwery nice too.
Great food, poor management
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ON9 June 2017
Everything made at Mucho, as you will learn working there, is very fresh and usually tastes very good. All of the meat, veggies and whatever else is used is always made and prepared fresh. Although management does not give the best shifts, was getting 2-3 three hour shifts per week. Living 15 minutes out of town, that was very inconvenient for me.
Pros
50% off small burrito and a drink
Cons
Little hours
Productive Workplace
Health and Safety Representative & Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 May 2017
Learned customer service skills, outgoing environment. Good communication skills were necessary. Learned how to manage time efficiently to complete tasks. Good management, however there was no room for improvement or advancement.