Mucho Burrito Employee Reviews

It was a great place to work.
Food Preparation Worker (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON19 November 2017
It was easy working at Mucho Burrito. The team is easy to get along, and great staff. It can get busy, so we have to know what we are doing. Overall, time flies at Mucho Burrito.
Pros
Great and friendly staff.
Cons
Can get very busy.
Good Place to work
Grill Cook and Kitchen Help (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 November 2017
Good environment to work with supportive colleagues and caring staff.
My work usually consists of grilling of meat items and then marinating them for the next day.
mucho burrito
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON31 October 2017
overall it was okay to work at, defiantly not a life time career choice but did serve its purpose, Alot of work for such little pay. Was overlooked many times for supervisor position when i was highly qualified. Would not recommend mucho burrito.
Pros
discounted lunches
Cons
not enough hours
Healthy work environment
Team Member/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 October 2017
Good customer interaction. Multiple skills required which helps in developing personal skills. Fast paced environment work Which eventually helps in adapting to work at any place.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Pay should be increased
Good work place, person gain confidence and also helps in communication skills
Crew Trainer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 October 2017
Fun working there. Lots of things to learn like communication skills. Have good and friendly environment to work fellow Co workers are cooperative and helpfull
Pros
Normal working hours
Slightly stressful depending on management
Cashier, Food Prep, Server (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB16 September 2017
It was a new store so management was really new. Fast paced environment with constant rush. Can never work fast enough. Stressful when management constantly harps on work efficiency.
Fun
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ON22 August 2017
Easy work, face paced environment, it can be slow at times but there is always something that could be done. The people that I worked with were great, the only issue was dealing with management.
Dislike.
Restaurant Team Member (Current Employee) –  Ottawa14 July 2017
Odd hours. Management does not care weather or not you have a life, they only give you hours based around their own schedules. Many crew members cannot speak English too.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Odd hours/poor management
Productive, Bad managment
Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ON27 June 2017
As an employee of Mucho Burrito, I learned very quickly what it was like to be humiliated by my boss in front of customers. When ever I worked an 8 hour shift, I was entitled to one 15 minute break, unless you were a smoker, then you get to break whenever you wanted.
A good place to work
Burrito Maker (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON19 June 2017
I realy liked worrking for mucho burrito I just wished the hours had not droped so much so I could haved stayed at that job. the pay was great and my hours were good too when i was there and the owners were vwery nice too.
Great food, poor management
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ON9 June 2017
Everything made at Mucho, as you will learn working there, is very fresh and usually tastes very good. All of the meat, veggies and whatever else is used is always made and prepared fresh. Although management does not give the best shifts, was getting 2-3 three hour shifts per week. Living 15 minutes out of town, that was very inconvenient for me.
Pros
50% off small burrito and a drink
Cons
Little hours
Productive Workplace
Health and Safety Representative & Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 May 2017
Learned customer service skills, outgoing environment. Good communication skills were necessary. Learned how to manage time efficiently to complete tasks. Good management, however there was no room for improvement or advancement.
It was a decent place.
Table Server/Hostess (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 May 2017
Well i started working at their new shop on Eglinton when Mucho Burrito just started opening around. Back then the food was REALLY good. Everything is made in house and is freshly cooked. It was a minimum wage job so of course you woukd wish to get paid a little but more for thw work you do. Training was done really well. It was a multi-cultural place for thw most part. The crew i worked with was fun the branch manager i didn't like at the time but other then that it wasnt bad.
A good summer job
Burrito Maestro (Former Employee) –  Cobourg, ON19 May 2017
Workmates were generally friendly, and it was a great opportunity to practice cooking, cleaning, and customer service skills. Work had to be done quickly, but it was enjoyable.
Fun working with positive atmosphere
Server (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 May 2017
It was fun working with Mucho Burrito. The management looks up to maintain utmost standard of quality at any given point of time.
Overall it was a good experience.
i love adults, and I would like to help them in whatever I can
Cook (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB4 May 2017
Born in Venezuela. My parents are Arabs, I moved to canada About two years ago, I worked with food and with children. I would like to measure the opportunity to work with you
Cons
2 hours
productive workplace
Supervisor and Server (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON20 April 2017
I've been a supervisor since 2015 at Mucho Burrito and it has really made me a better, more efficient supervisor as this job has a lot of responsibilities and work to do.
Not the greatest place to work
Dishwasher/Prep Cook (Former Employee) –  Airdrie, AB18 April 2017
Working here wasn't the greatest, mainly because the restaurant was still newer but the manager was not the greatest. The training wasn't great either. My average day at work consisted of being told to work making food, and then I ended up washing dishes, and I was the slowest so I just washed dishes my whole shift.
Pros
Food discount, and occasionally free burritos
Cons
No hours and not great work
Productive fast paste work enviroment, playful staff
Greeting/serving customers/waiting tables (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON19 March 2017
If you enjoy an extremley fast pace work envirnment and thrive in it , then this place is for you. It's a fun loving, popular resturant with overall good hearted staff who's main goal in ensuring that the costumer is provided with best service possible and nothing less.
Pros
50% off staff meals
Cons
Always hungry while working haha
Good first-time job experience and introduction to customer service
Cashier and Server (Former Employee) –  Kanata, ON25 February 2017
Mucho Burrito is a good place for first-time job seekers, giving good experience in customer service, food prep/safety, and cashier experience. Would recommend as an entry-level job such as high school or for summer students. Decent hours, however it can be a fast-paced, higher-pressure environment during busy hours like any fast-food restaurant. Management is decent and expectations are fair and clear. Bonding happens pretty quickly with co-workers, positive environment when it comes to team-work. No previous workplace experience is required when applying, although food handling experience is an asset. Bilingualism is not required, however English verbal skills are mandatory. French or Spanish is an asset.
Pros
50% off meals
Cons
Long hours, customer volume can get very high