Mucho Burrito

Mucho Burrito Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Franchise
Owner (Current Employee), London, ONMay 8, 2014
please see resume for more details
owner of store with an operating manager and in process of selling
productive and fun place
Customer Service (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONMay 5, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: long hours when busy
staff and employees were great and workplace was managed pretty well.
Was a ok place to work.
Burito Maker (Former Employee), Langley, BCApril 27, 2014
Not much I can say about a fast food Mexican restaurant. I had a good boss and co workers, it just was not a good fit for me.
Hard work isn't appreciated - very frustrating experience
Counter Attendant (Former Employee), PickeringApril 18, 2014
Pros: deals on food, the kind of work you do, nice/friendly staff for the most part
Cons: managers
I worked really hard there, tried talking to customers as I simultaneously prepared food not only to establish a happy/positive energy in the environment, but to bring the customers back. My managers kept pulling me aside and threatening to fire me even though I was working nonstop every shift, taking shorter breaks to help out, while others would be – more... going into the freezer to text or call people randomly, going on smoke breaks when it wasn't even their break time. It made absolutely no sense. They were hard on me for no reason...

At the second Mucho Burrito I worked at I had a manager who asked my availability then when I was hired, they gave me shifts at the times I said I wasn't available (I had no way of getting there and would have bussed but there was no bus heading that way) so they basically said "sorry, this isn't going to workout' even though they agreed to give me shifts at different times when I had a vehicle available. Also, they didn't pay me for training, had to do it for free (which I don't mind to be honest), but I know most places pay their new staff for training so they basically took advantage of me because I worked the training all for free then they said it wasn't going to workout. – less
Unorganized, hectic workplace.
Server (Former Employee), Bowmanville, ONApril 7, 2014
Pros: great staff
Cons: under-staffed
I have a very positive attitude so I always tried to make the best of my job. Every day I was responsible for coming in to prep all the food for the day whilst still serving every customer. Staff members are friendly. Not very organized or team-oriented which I believe each workplace should be.
Worst place to work !
Part timer (Former Employee), Barrie, ONOctober 25, 2013
Cons: everything
This was the worst place I have ever worked.
You are expected to be on call all of the time, and call them every morning to see if they need you to come in that day, of if they still need you to work your shift.

The staff are yelled at when they make one little mistake if they use too much meat for example.

The meat is cooked in an oven taken out – more... and cut open to see if it's cooked and when it's still raw put it back in the oven and use that same contaminated knife to cut the cooked meat.

The boss of the Barrie locations yells at his wife infront of staff and customers.

Very unprofessional and unsanitary place to work. Worst job experience I have ever had. – less
Working condition
Supervisor (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 26, 2013
I have been working for Mucho Burrito from pasr 1 year and 6 months. It teaches me a lot in my personnel life.
Review of Mucho Burrito
Waitress (Former Employee), Calgary, ABAugust 8, 2012
Pros: free lunch
Cons: lots work
It is a fun place to work, everyone are really passionate about their

jobs.
productive fun fast paced enviroment
Cook, Hostess (Former Employee), West Melbourne, FLApril 9, 2014
open close prep food cook food serve food cash guest out fun fast paced enviroment makes day fly by fast enjoyed working with people and being able to satisfy them
Good workplace
Cashier / Key holder (Current Employee), Mississauga OntarioFebruary 28, 2012
Pros: happy enviroment, face paced
Cons: inconsitent pay
I enjoy working here it is fun and fast paced. I like always moving