Mucho Burrito Employee Reviews

New, fresh, fun!
Corporate Store General Manager (Current Employee) –  Peterborough, ON5 September 2016
I have loved being a part of the Mucho team. Great people, great brand, and I have been able to learn and grow with support and encouragement from my head office team. What started as just another job to pay the bills turned into something that put me on a career path.
better just to get another job but all muchos are not this bad
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ON5 September 2016
this was a pretty bad job BUT a dime a dozen.
management and owners are terrible to employees and customers.
I felt really bad being stringy with people paying almost 9 dollars for a small burrito.
Cons
disorganzied, rude owners, FULL PRICE STAFF MEALS
Productive, great experience and fun work environment
Cash Control an Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON20 July 2016
During a typical day at work, it was fun to work as the employees and management were really friendly and helpful. They helped you out with any issues regarding work or even sometimes the best they could for your other matters. I learnt a lot about cash control and it was a great place to gain customer service experience.
Amazing franchise, very tideous work
Customer Service/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Milton, ON30 June 2016
I was mostly in charge of closing shifts. There are many tasks to complete before closing the store, however my co-workers would always be a delight to work with which would make all these tasks so much easier. The management was extremely helpful and had the utmost respect for their customers. This was a great first job for me because it helped me gain many skills that are required to further advance in life such as handling cash and dealing with people.
Pros
Fun
Cons
Tideous
Interactive and Hard work place
Server and Cashier (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON31 May 2016
Mucho Burrito is a fresh Mexican grill. There are varieties of ingredients to be prepared fresh everyday. It's busy during lunch and dinner hours otherwise normal crowd. Team and Manager are good people.
Pros
50% employee discount
Cons
less shift hours
Upbeat, friendly workplace
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Sarnia, ON18 May 2016
The staff is great and very easy to get along with. Never boring as there is always something to do. Generally very fast-paced.
Pros
Employee Discount on delicious food!
fun place to work but very stressful
Burrito Maker and Food Prep (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON14 May 2016
stressful job with constant people interactions! not much time for a break, great for people who don't like to do nothing and can keep there cool under pressure
Pros
management was great, customers were great, job is fun
Cons
stressful
Great and enjoyable place tow ork
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ON8 May 2016
Making various food products for customers, cleaning, cashing out customers.

Management was helping and understanding
Learned how to work individually and as a team
Co workers were helping and kind
Hardest part of my job was dealing with rude customers
Assisting customer was the most enjoyable part of my job
Pros
Free snacks
The worst
Cook/Clean/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON6 May 2016
Really horrible workplace and employees, the customers were rude and so were the employees, very disorganized and not fun at all
Manager, Great job
Restaurant Manager, (Current Employee) –  Cobourg, ON20 April 2016
I enjoy my job, my bosses have taught me a lot about customer service and how to manage a team. I enjoy working with the general public. My team is great to work with, able to resolve conflicts that arise
Pros
great team, staff disscount
Cons
pay rate
Not The Best
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ON13 April 2016
Angry Management, Mean Co workers, Agressive Customers, Rushing constatntly, I barely Learned anything. nobody properly trained me.
Pros
50 percent off one meal per shift
Cons
Angry Manager, Gossiping Co Workers
Fun to work
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON8 April 2016
It was nice having targets to reach every day, there were specific accomplishments that had to be done after every shift that had me very encouraged to keep going. I learned that it easy to learn something you never thought you could do. I learnt how to balance work, school, and my personal life. It was amazing how much more I could do with so much less time. The managers were very friendly, they were very patient with teaching me, and helped me a lot when I needed the help. Even when mistakes were made there were there to show me how to fix it, and what could help me not repeat such a mistake. The team was very lively, we were almost a family. We welcomed new co-workers very nicely, and we were also there for one another; Mucho Burrito introduced us to new people whom soon became close friends. The hardest part of the job was keeping the customers happy while they were waiting in a huge line. This helped me greatly with my social skills. I was able to make small talk with the customers which helped them forget about the wait and enjoy their wait. Lastly, the best part of the job was wrapping the burrito! It was one of my biggest accomplishments. Having rice, beans, meat, salad sauce in one pita was very hard to keep together without it falling apart. This has us all practicing our rolling on anything outside the workplace; with paper, foil, anything that could be wrapped was wrapped.
Fast-Paced Mexican Food
Key Holder -Customer Service/Food Preparation (Current Employee) –  Bowmanville, ON3 April 2016
Typical day is busy. Constant food preparation for the store can be hectic but makes your shift go by nicely. Co-workers are fun to be around, know how to have fun. Management is complicated and doesn't know how to properly run the store, things are not done on time, forgotten, or left to last minute. Hardest part is no proper communication between management and staff, makes it stressful at work due to lots of complaining of how things should be done. Enjoyable about the job is you can make it fun for yourself if you don't let the management issues consume you.
Pros
Security, OK Pay.
Cons
No Management, No Direction.
Learned basic job skills -Learned how to multitask -Excelled in time management -Gained people skills -I am now more patient and understanding.. tra
Burrito Barista (Former Employee) –  Whitby, ON25 January 2016
Learned basic job skills
-Learned how to multitask
-Excelled in time management
-Gained people skills
-I am now more patient and understanding.. traits I did not have prior to being hired at Giant Tiger
Fun and very caring work environment
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 January 2016
Everyday was a new challenge and a better day.
Learned more of customer service.
Management was great and well organized.
Co-workers were understandable, kind and helpful.
There was no hardest part of this job, it was perfect.
Enjoyable part was to work with this brand and to work for this brand.
Pros
50% employee discount.
Cons
Good store timings and great work hours.
Fun place to work
Key Holder / Shift manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON15 January 2016
Decent place to work , fun environment.
co workers were very easy to get along with.
I've learnt a lot about customer service.
fast work.
server/cook/cashier (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB7 January 2016
i learned to be super quick and efficient also never to waste time. i always found work to do even if it's not mine, i love to get stuff done.
Pros
half of lunches
Cons
terrible pay
horrible manager childish work environment
Casual Dining Food Attendant (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ON22 November 2015
its like being in highschool all over again. I would not recommend anyone work here unless you can live with Drama & backstabbing
Excellent Co-workers
Fast Food Worker (Former Employee) –  Hamilton/Stoney Creek Ontario19 November 2015
I enjoyed my time working there with the co-workers. I do have a problem with the management. It seems they have a habit of Hiring people and letting go just before three months and hiring new staff which is unfail.
A typical day at work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON7 November 2015
Its a good place to work as I enjoy serving the customers and preparing their food to their maximum satisfaction.Also, I place order from the suppliers and take care of the inventory control. Sometimes, it gets very busy and the customers are very demanding and unreasonable, but that is the part of the job. My superiors are very supportive. Overall, its a good place to work. Recommended highly to polish your customer service skills.

2.9