Mucho Burrito Employee Reviews

A good summer job
Burrito Maestro (Former Employee) –  Cobourg, ON19 May 2017
Workmates were generally friendly, and it was a great opportunity to practice cooking, cleaning, and customer service skills. Work had to be done quickly, but it was enjoyable.
Fun working with positive atmosphere
Server (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 May 2017
It was fun working with Mucho Burrito. The management looks up to maintain utmost standard of quality at any given point of time.
Overall it was a good experience.
i love adults, and I would like to help them in whatever I can
Cook (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB4 May 2017
Born in Venezuela. My parents are Arabs, I moved to canada About two years ago, I worked with food and with children. I would like to measure the opportunity to work with you
Cons
2 hours
productive workplace
Supervisor and Server (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON20 April 2017
I've been a supervisor since 2015 at Mucho Burrito and it has really made me a better, more efficient supervisor as this job has a lot of responsibilities and work to do.
Not the greatest place to work
Dishwasher/Prep Cook (Former Employee) –  Airdrie, AB18 April 2017
Working here wasn't the greatest, mainly because the restaurant was still newer but the manager was not the greatest. The training wasn't great either. My average day at work consisted of being told to work making food, and then I ended up washing dishes, and I was the slowest so I just washed dishes my whole shift.
Pros
Food discount, and occasionally free burritos
Cons
No hours and not great work
Productive fast paste work enviroment, playful staff
Greeting/serving customers/waiting tables (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON19 March 2017
If you enjoy an extremley fast pace work envirnment and thrive in it , then this place is for you. It's a fun loving, popular resturant with overall good hearted staff who's main goal in ensuring that the costumer is provided with best service possible and nothing less.
Pros
50% off staff meals
Cons
Always hungry while working haha
Good first-time job experience and introduction to customer service
Cashier and Server (Former Employee) –  Kanata, ON25 February 2017
Mucho Burrito is a good place for first-time job seekers, giving good experience in customer service, food prep/safety, and cashier experience. Would recommend as an entry-level job such as high school or for summer students. Decent hours, however it can be a fast-paced, higher-pressure environment during busy hours like any fast-food restaurant. Management is decent and expectations are fair and clear. Bonding happens pretty quickly with co-workers, positive environment when it comes to team-work. No previous workplace experience is required when applying, although food handling experience is an asset. Bilingualism is not required, however English verbal skills are mandatory. French or Spanish is an asset.
Pros
50% off meals
Cons
Long hours, customer volume can get very high
Needs work in Peterborough
Night Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON18 January 2017
Unpredictable work environment,new owners are still learning how to mange the store effectively. The team environment was iffy at best, although great experience, learned a lot from these people.
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
Unpredictible hours
Tough
Employee (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB18 January 2017
Basically doing everything from washing dishes, cooking the food, wrapping the burritos, serving customers, and managing the till. Quite a lot of work during rush hours, and low pay. However, you do get one free meal.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Fast paced environment, with a lot of work to handle
Mexican restaurant serving fresh, quality food.
Server/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Woodbridge, ON9 January 2017
Even though the job involves a lot of cleaning, it is a fun environment thanks to the co-workers and the clients. The food is great as well.
Pros
Discounted food, fun environment.
Cons
Too many tasks with too little time.
Fun and productive workplace.
Food Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Langley, BC4 January 2017
Fantastic place to work. Friendly management and team to work with. Fair wages and vacation time. Flexible schedule. You'll never get bored as there is always something to do. Customers were great. If you like to work hard this is the job for you.
very productive , great learning culture
Owner/Operator (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON23 December 2016
Great experience , gained tremendous knowledge in the food industry , managed and operated all 5 locations , reach sales to exceed 1M IN ALL LOCATIONS .
Great experience
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Orleans, ON12 December 2016
.Loved working there, my co-workers were very nice. Glad I had the chance to meet all these wonderful people. I made some customers days and had the opportunity to get out of my shell and now I am a lot less shy.
Pros
Social enviroment
Cons
Rude guest sometimes
Fun workplace
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB19 November 2016
Good place to work and develop leadership skills. Being motivated it was easy to climb up to supervisor role and keep learning.
Pros
Free lunches, and flexibility
Cons
busy lunch times, pay
New, fresh, fun!
Corporate Store General Manager (Current Employee) –  Peterborough, ON5 September 2016
I have loved being a part of the Mucho team. Great people, great brand, and I have been able to learn and grow with support and encouragement from my head office team. What started as just another job to pay the bills turned into something that put me on a career path.
better just to get another job but all muchos are not this bad
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ON5 September 2016
this was a pretty bad job BUT a dime a dozen.
management and owners are terrible to employees and customers.
I felt really bad being stringy with people paying almost 9 dollars for a small burrito.
Cons
disorganzied, rude owners, Full price staff meals
Productive, great experience and fun work environment
Cash Control an Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON20 July 2016
During a typical day at work, it was fun to work as the employees and management were really friendly and helpful. They helped you out with any issues regarding work or even sometimes the best they could for your other matters. I learnt a lot about cash control and it was a great place to gain customer service experience.
Amazing franchise, very tideous work
Customer Service/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Milton, ON30 June 2016
I was mostly in charge of closing shifts. There are many tasks to complete before closing the store, however my co-workers would always be a delight to work with which would make all these tasks so much easier. The management was extremely helpful and had the utmost respect for their customers. This was a great first job for me because it helped me gain many skills that are required to further advance in life such as handling cash and dealing with people.
Pros
Fun
Cons
Tideous
Interactive and Hard work place
Server and Cashier (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON31 May 2016
Mucho Burrito is a fresh Mexican grill. There are varieties of ingredients to be prepared fresh everyday. It's busy during lunch and dinner hours otherwise normal crowd. Team and Manager are good people.
Pros
50% employee discount
Cons
less shift hours
Upbeat, friendly workplace
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Sarnia, ON18 May 2016
The staff is great and very easy to get along with. Never boring as there is always something to do. Generally very fast-paced.
Pros
Employee Discount on delicious food!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mucho Burrito. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9