Hiring Full Time (40 hrs/week) Team Members or Shift Supervisor
Mucho Burrito Kanata is a high volume, casual dining/fast food restaurant and Drive Thru in Kanata Centrum that serves fresh Mexican food. We are located at 160 Earl Grey Dr. Kanata, ON. K2T 1B6
We are filling Full time team member and supervisor positions to work days/nights/weekends. The Supervisor position requires proven restaurant experience. Please note that both positions require flexibility.
- Vehicle an asset. Smart Serve and Food Handling Certificate an asset. Individuals who do not presently have Smart Serve and Food Handling Certification should be willing to get certified within a month of their employment at Mucho Burrito
- Individuals will work as part of a team to prepare and service Mucho Burrito menu items for “drive thru” or “eat in” customers
- Individuals will maintain a clean environment
- Individuals must be able to take direction, use initiative, prioritize, multi-task, work at a fast pace, be reliable, punctual and have a pleasant and friendly demeanour
- Individuals must greet customers, engage customers, address questions and complaints with a friendly demeanour and smile in order to provide excellent service
- This job requires team work so all team members will be required to perform all tasks related to the restaurant i.e. cleaning the dining room, washing dishes, food prep and portioning, drive thru, grilling meat etc. All team members will also be trained to work every position in the restaurant i.e. cash, burrito roller, order taker, cold table, hot table, drive thru, runner etc.
Competitive wages and benefits available after a probationary period. Typical wage is above minimum for team members who demonstrate work knowledge and skill.
Please attach your resume and SPECIFY which position you are applying to and list your AVAILABILITY. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.