MTE Logistix Employee Review

View all MTE Logistix reviews

The people are good to work with...
Picker (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB10 December 2012
the job is always the same--collect your order-- pick your order-- weigh your order--- wrap your order---place your order in the appropriate dock--- do it again
you got your breaks
a lot of heavy consistent lifting

Other MTE Logistix Employee Reviews

Decent job..But . . .
Order Picker (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB17 February 2018
Place is decent. Very clean, lots of room. Most of the people there are pretty good
Decent place to work, Job is relatively easy.
Very poorly organized. Outdated system. Very high daily quota. Not enough Hours.
good atmosphere, decent pay
Everything else
It's not in my nature to complain.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB20 January 2018
I want people to understand that I am a hard worker, and never have much to complain about when I have officially left a job. This job was different for me.
-Management was the worst I have ever experienced. I had to wait 2 hours for product to come to the pick line before.
-A few managers in particular (who have been working for 10+ years and probably won't be leaving soon) tended to "police" rules like wearing gloves, over more important issues.
-No benefits, very difficult to reach a full-time position. Friend of ours jus reached FT after 2 years, and being laid off.
-If the shift you were hired on disappears, they will lay you off and re-offer you a job with a different schedule.
-Made it difficult to apply for EI (Employment Insurance).
-They really treat their warehouse employee's terribly. I have worked for 3 warehouses, and this is the only one I can say is actually unsafe.
Example: Someone was knocked out on shift, and didn't remember what happened. First Aid then moved him before trying to help.

Overall my experience was bad. Pay was alright and plenty of chances to leave early which was nice. If it rains there will be water all over the warehouse. They are unionized and have a lot of old employees that aren't the best.

Sorry for the Essay. Really don't want anyone to be jerked around the way I was. I was just an Order Picker and always hit targets.
Opportunity to leave early
Worst place I have ever worked, bad management, unsafe, unsafe, and very unsafe.