MSX International

MSX International Employee Reviews

Very Unstructured
SR. SAP BUSINESS ANALYST (Current Employee) –  Allen Park, MIFebruary 13, 2016
I have yet to meet my account manager. Once your placed, MSX account managers don't seem to check on you or care to. I have been placed at Ford Trading Company for almost one year and have yet to get any feed back from my account manager. My direct supervisor asks me to contact my account manager, but when I explain that I have yet to meet her, he says well it's my responsibility to get in contact with MSX and that he won't give me direct feedback, even though I work with him 8 hours of the day.
Not a good place to work after 2002
A/P Clerk (Former Employee) –  Warren, MIFebruary 7, 2016
Good co-workers in Corporate Payables and Payroll. Great supervisor. Upper management very hard to work with and my department head was very vindicative.
Senior Engineer For Vehicle Development
Senior Engineer For Vehicle Development (Former Employee) –  Madison Heights, MIOctober 21, 2015
MSX is an international contract engineering company providing outside engineering services to automotive manufactures worldwide. As the Senior Engineer of a very young team, my position was as much mentoring and teaching as well as overseeing vehicle development.
SUPPLIER support (Former Employee) –  MichiganDecember 30, 2015
This company is not very organized and does not offer much in the way of "Employer of Choice". Nice group, but unorganized and everyone loves to pass the buck.....
Great Organization
Dealer Trainer/Fixed Operations (Current Employee) –  Hyundai Southern RegionSeptember 21, 2015
MSX International's Automotive programs are created to fit various dealership's facility. The flexibility of the processes needed to install various programs always result in success for the dealer.
Pros
Flexibility in scheduling
Cons
Some times it requires a 7 day week.
Great Company
Service Consultant (Current Employee) –  Field Based, North of ENG INC N IrelandOctober 7, 2015
Great company to work for and a Great Manufacture to work with (BMW). Would definately recommend MSX International. They are very flexible and you control your own diary to fit your visits.
Overall good place to work to gain entry level office experiene
Specification Analyst (Current Employee) –  Flint, MIJune 25, 2015
Overall good place to work to gain entry level office experience. Face paced office environment. Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure in order to meet metrics. This is not a place for socializing, and must be able to work independently to get work done in a timely manner.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
Costly Benefits
not enough pay
customer service (Former Employee) –  Warren, MINovember 11, 2015
doing double the work and will not get a raise and not happy with my position wish to get back into makeup No a GREAT place to work
Productive and fun place to work
Prior Approval Engineer (Former Employee) –  Colchester, ENGSeptember 6, 2015
It is a stable job with limited options for overtime.
Progression is achievable, but not very often.
The staff are welcoming and fun to work with
Pros
free health care and pension
Cons
no overtime
call from dealer to solve a trouble
automotive coordinator (Former Employee) –  Paris, A8March 12, 2015
During my days, I had several calls from dealers, to solve any trouble on their vehicles.

Therefore, I had to find a solution with the dealer, trough my datas and with my personal knowledges.

The most enjoyable part of this job was, when I succeeded in find the solution and to see the satisfaction of the dealer.

The hardest part of this job was about the follow-up to fill progressively.
Pros
lunchbreak
Cons
healthcare
Productive place to work - but very limited advancement
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dearborn MiApril 30, 2015
Accounts Receivable duties. Learned working independently. Management not worker friendly. Coworkers fantastic. Hardest part of job was dealing with management. Enjoyable part was assisting customers and coworkers.
Pros
Healthcare
Cons
Healthcare
Supportive
PROJECT Manager (Current Employee) –  Colchester, ENGAugust 6, 2014
MSXI is very supportive in growth and development.

A typical day at work does not exist as my department is always changing. There are difficulties like any job role as well as rewards for working hard.

The hardest part of the job is the constant change. It is OK to change frequently, however this is a complex position and can often change a few times a week. It is welcomed challenge, however it can be intensive.

The most enjoyable part of my job is the success in developing a department; both in Staff Management and Project Planning.
Pros
project planning
Cons
can encroach on personal time.
A learning and productive place to work, just a great company. I learned so many wonderful things that helped me in my business.
Field Process Consultant (Former Employee) –  Dearborn, Mi.October 28, 2013
Great company, great benefits, great people. The home office is in Dearborn, Mi. We had a local team leader and we worked with a Ford Rep. My area was up and down the east coast, Savannah, Ga. up to Wilmington, N.C. I cannot say enough for that compant, I resigned to start my own business, (Consulting)
Pros
every thing was wonderful.
Cons
the only con would be a lot of travel.
Professional workplace
Incentive and Customer Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Str. Infopark sétány No 3/I, 1117 BudapestSeptember 25, 2013
-Active treatment of complaints which needs legal advisor, cooperating with legal advisor
Assisting/advising dealer network on complaint handling, cooperating with other departments
Call calibration of front office, measure the quality of calls of Nissan call centre based in Ireland
Approval of Goodwill requests, Providing trainings for dealers, Set up the Incentive campaigns, Providing incentives for dealers, Handling the Incentive claims, Creating Incentive reports
- very good working area with great people, multilingual, funny, cooperation
Pros
travelling, free lunch
Cons
Msx is a link to get an interview with a company. I received a call less than 24 hours for an interview. I have very little interaction with MSX.
INDUSTRIAL ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MIOctober 17, 2012
Decent contractor, however not very good with keeping employees employed. Does not meet with employees on-site to keep abreast any new items....( related to contract, MSX, customer, ect...) MSX does not know the performance / actual expertise that an employee posess. They could meet with the customers to review customer satisfaction of employees. If there is an issue, work on resloving as soon as possible.
Pros
link to get an interview with a company
Cons
healthcare too expensive, very little feedback and communication with msx
It has a good team working for it, however the managers dont keep you informed.
Helpdesk Engineer (Current Employee) –  The Octagon, ColchesterMay 5, 2012
It is a desk job. 8 Hour day
Learned alot about vehicle maint & tech updates.
The management are god people but they need to keep the teams updated with information.
My co workers are excelent.
Having to follow the processes are hard as we all know in life that nothing is the same and things change.
Getting vehicles fixed correctly is enjoyable.
Pros
we get very cheap medical/ dental cover.
Cons
no pay rise for the last 2 years.
Customer Relations Analyst
Customer Service Analyst/Group Leader (Former Employee) –  Allen Park, MIFebruary 19, 2013
I worked as an analyst and in management for many years. Upper management was very difficult to work with & where self-serving individuals. When times got tough, they looked out only for themselves. Managers received bonuses for keeping the working employees pay down. Raises/compensation for a job well done were minimal, if any. Employees went many years without adequate raises. Basically being strung along & lead to believe when things got better we would be rewarded…..which never happened. My experience was very poor.
Pros
received bi-weekly pay checks
Cons
little support from upper management, not family friendly, poor compensation
Good times and their were some not so good.
Warehouse Associate/Forklift driver/Van driver (Former Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIJanuary 23, 2013
Lots of changes within the 16 years being employed their, Company
Changed names and changed management. Was able to move around and do various Warehouse Operations and we did have alot
changes. Warehouse work could be assisting Order takers to fulfilling orders, Upkeeping of the warehouse area, restocking supplies, and moving skids with hi-los. Every day could be totally
different things to do
Pros
for along time we had job security till 2000 when company got taken over
Cons
change in managment and the deterioration of jobs being developed
Productive line of work sometime demanding deadlines
Customer Relations Analyst (Former Employee) –  Allen Park, MINovember 21, 2012
A typical day is production and processing accounts within a guide line. The most enjoyable part of the job is to see your production increase daily or weekly. I learned how to create grafts and charts. I learned the process of creating work instructions. The managers on site were very helpful in conveying what is expected and they are open to new ideas.
Sociable, Mostly Unsupervised, Multi-tasking, Pleasant Work Environment, Great Mangement
Mailroom/Scanner/Data Entry/Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Warren, MISeptember 4, 2013
A typical day at MSX International was pleasant, easygoing, relaxed, busy, with cultured co-workers and management. The work required one to be detail oriented and well organized. I learned several new skills being employed with this company! No complaints.
Pros
various jobs