MSX International Employee Reviews

Very Unstructured
SR. SAP BUSINESS ANALYST (Current Employee) –  Allen Park, MIFebruary 13, 2016
I have yet to meet my account manager. Once your placed, MSX account managers don't seem to check on you or care to. I have been placed at Ford Trading Company for almost one year and have yet to get any feed back from my account manager. My direct supervisor asks me to contact my account manager, but when I explain that I have yet to meet her, he says well it's my responsibility to get in contact with MSX and that he won't give me direct feedback, even though I work with him 8 hours of the day.
Not a good place to work after 2002
A/P Clerk (Former Employee) –  Warren, MIFebruary 7, 2016
Good co-workers in Corporate Payables and Payroll. Great supervisor. Upper management very hard to work with and my department head was very vindicative.
SUPPLIER support (Former Employee) –  MichiganDecember 30, 2015
This company is not very organized and does not offer much in the way of "Employer of Choice". Nice group, but unorganized and everyone loves to pass the buck.....
not enough pay
customer service (Former Employee) –  Warren, MINovember 11, 2015
doing double the work and will not get a raise and not happy with my position wish to get back into makeup No a GREAT place to work
Senior Engineer For Vehicle Development
Senior Engineer For Vehicle Development (Former Employee) –  Madison Heights, MIOctober 21, 2015
MSX is an international contract engineering company providing outside engineering services to automotive manufactures worldwide. As the Senior Engineer of a very young team, my position was as much mentoring and teaching as well as overseeing vehicle development.
Great Company
Service Consultant (Current Employee) –  Field Based, North of ENG INC N IrelandOctober 7, 2015
Great company to work for and a Great Manufacture to work with (BMW). Would definately recommend MSX International. They are very flexible and you control your own diary to fit your visits.
Great Organization
Dealer Trainer/Fixed Operations (Current Employee) –  Hyundai Southern RegionSeptember 21, 2015
MSX International's Automotive programs are created to fit various dealership's facility. The flexibility of the processes needed to install various programs always result in success for the dealer.
Pros
Flexibility in scheduling
Cons
Some times it requires a 7 day week.
Productive and fun place to work
Prior Approval Engineer (Former Employee) –  Colchester, ENGSeptember 6, 2015
It is a stable job with limited options for overtime.
Progression is achievable, but not very often.
The staff are welcoming and fun to work with
Pros
free health care and pension
Cons
no overtime
Overall good place to work to gain entry level office experiene
Specification Analyst (Current Employee) –  Flint, MIJune 25, 2015
Overall good place to work to gain entry level office experience. Face paced office environment. Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure in order to meet metrics. This is not a place for socializing, and must be able to work independently to get work done in a timely manner.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
Costly Benefits
Productive place to work - but very limited advancement
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dearborn MiApril 30, 2015
Accounts Receivable duties. Learned working independently. Management not worker friendly. Coworkers fantastic. Hardest part of job was dealing with management. Enjoyable part was assisting customers and coworkers.
Pros
Healthcare
Cons
Healthcare
Old School Management Style
DATA ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Warren, MIMarch 23, 2015
Management did not adhere to promises made during the hiring process such as working from home; and actual working hours. Micromanaging made it difficult to perform.
call from dealer to solve a trouble
automotive coordinator (Former Employee) –  Paris, A8March 12, 2015
During my days, I had several calls from dealers, to solve any trouble on their vehicles.

Therefore, I had to find a solution with the dealer, trough my datas and with my personal knowledges.

The most enjoyable part of this job was, when I succeeded in find the solution and to see the satisfaction of the dealer.

The hardest part of this job was about the follow-up to fill progressively.
Pros
lunchbreak
Cons
healthcare
Great Work place
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dearborn, MIMarch 3, 2015
Management had a open door policy
There was nothing hard about the job because proper training was provided
The management and coworkers were the most enjoyable part of the job
2nd time around - Corporate Employee
Senior Accountant - Staffing Services (Current Employee) –  Warren, MIJanuary 14, 2015
Was invited back to be Senior Accountant of the Staffing Division - all co-workers were enjoyable to work with - Hardest part of job is month end deadlines, but always managed to meet them.
Pros
flex time
Cons
none at this time
Wonderful Review
DMS Coordinator/ Administrative Asst (Former Employee) –  Dearborn, MINovember 19, 2014
Wonderful company, I had a balance of work/life, and I was under wonderful management at Ford Motor Company.
Pros
free jackets, employee event participation
Cons
no bonuses.
Always learning
Administrative Analyst / Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Warren, MINovember 3, 2014
Eft set ups, bank correspondence, phones credit card payments, letters, billing, dealers, Chrysler call center. Backup for receptionist
Pros
flexibility
Cons
had to leave
Supportive
PROJECT Manager (Current Employee) –  Colchester, ENGAugust 6, 2014
MSXI is very supportive in growth and development.

A typical day at work does not exist as my department is always changing. There are difficulties like any job role as well as rewards for working hard.

The hardest part of the job is the constant change. It is OK to change frequently, however this is a complex position and can often change a few times a week. It is welcomed challenge, however it can be intensive.

The most enjoyable part of my job is the success in developing a department; both in Staff Management and Project Planning.
Pros
project planning
Cons
can encroach on personal time.
busy office
Standards Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Madison Heights, MIJune 18, 2014
MSX was a great company back in the day, CAD operators were a booming profession. As with any auto industry related business it has ups and downs.
I really enjoyed the special projects.
Pros
i liked going to work each day
Cons
when the bottom falls out it hits hard
Management not orginized!
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Dearborn Heights, MIMarch 2, 2014
Over worked by a short dealine promised to customers and work 16 Hours and not a Thank You!
did me well !
Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Milan Mi.January 16, 2014
idle now due to plant closing, people were nice , fast paced production setting