MSX International

MSX International Employee Reviews

Nice people to work with.
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MI13 January 2017
Expect to be overworked and underpaid & stressed out. The company is struggling right now, and they just got bought out. Very nice people to work with though. I had a great, helpful, & understanding supervisor. The flexibility with your schedule is a nice thing to have. Heath insurance plans are not good & very expensive, no 401k match, no tuition reimburment, no perks really not even allowed to wear jeans on a Friday and they never had visitors. Sounds like people were happy with other locations so that's good, but unfortunately not here.
Pros
Flexible with schedules
Cons
Benefits, poor management, no room for advancement, no real training offered. Pay.
Hands-off Contracting Company
Metallurgical Technician Contractor (Current Employee) –  Three Rivers, MI26 September 2016
Relatively transparent management: duties distributed to contract host site/supervisors.

Consistently available HR/Representatives for any needs not handled by the on-site personnel/management.

Paper-thin benefits. Practically non-existent holiday time.

Quirky payroll system: frequent errors, but I think the payroll company is third party. MSX corrects payroll issues promptly and with good integrity, but rely on their employees to report issues.
Pros
Flexible, easy to contact.
Cons
Benefits, holidays, error-riddled payroll system.
great company
HR Administrator (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MI29 December 2016
Automotive staffing agency; offer benefits (medical, dental, vision etc.) and 401(K). Fast paced, managed over 1,500 employee files in counting.
Pros
will work with work schedule at times
Cons
provide little to no room for errors
Great people to work with
Special Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Dearborn, MI8 April 2016
Management need to listen to the their employees on what it takes to keep customers and what it take to make a cohesive work environment. No pay raises in several years and slow to promote.
Very professional organization.
Dealership Consultant (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, AR16 November 2016
I have the responsibility to contact dealerships to plan training sessions and make the needed arrangements for travel/lodging.
Personnel at retail dealerships are constantly changing making training a challenge from contact to contact.
There is a great deal of experience and support within MSXi and assistance is always just a phone call away. Training is rewarding when you see your students take charge and operate at a much higher level than they did prior to your training.
Pros
The opportunity to meet different people from all over the US.
• Co-ordinate with development and testing teams conducting release status meetings and provide assistance when required. • Conduct weekly Enterprise
Release Manager (Former Employee) –  Warren, MI31 October 2016
• Work with teams at different locations and time zones and perform release readiness meetings.
• Document and maintain sprint planning workbooks for future release references.
• Improve customer experience by reducing planned downtime through fewer release windows.
Release Manager (Former Employee) –  Warren, MI25 August 2016
• Managed the deployment activities for multiple server instances by enabling password less Ssh communication between the servers.
• Developed build scripts using ANT and MAVEN as the build tools for the creation of the build artifacts like war or ear files
• Managed branching and Merging in a multi-project environment.
• Managed the entire Release Communication and Co-ordination process
Great work environment, tedious work, no room for improvement.
Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Madison Heights, MI3 October 2016
Great work environment, tedious work, no room for improvement. Hours are very flexible and everyone is easy to work with.
Customer Relations Analyst
Customer Service Analyst/Group Leader (Former Employee) –  Allen Park, MI19 February 2013
I worked as an analyst and in management for many years. Upper management was very difficult to work with & where self-serving individuals. When times got tough, they looked out only for themselves. Managers received bonuses for keeping the working employees pay down. Raises/compensation for a job well done were minimal, if any. Employees went many years without adequate raises. Basically being strung along & lead to believe when things got better we would be rewarded…..which never happened. My experience was very poor.
Pros
received bi-weekly pay checks
Cons
little support from upper management, not family friendly, poor compensation
not enough pay
customer service (Former Employee) –  Warren, MI11 November 2015
doing double the work and will not get a raise and not happy with my position wish to get back into makeup No a GREAT place to work
Overall good place to work to gain entry level office experiene
Specification Analyst (Current Employee) –  Flint, MI25 June 2015
Overall good place to work to gain entry level office experience. Face paced office environment. Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure in order to meet metrics. This is not a place for socializing, and must be able to work independently to get work done in a timely manner.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
Costly Benefits
Great place to work.
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Work from home office.16 July 2016
Each team is highly qualified and supportive of other team members. Work schedules allow for time at home working from a home office.
Pros
Autonomy
Cons
Benefit package
A learning and productive place to work, just a great company. I learned so many wonderful things that helped me in my business.
Field Process Consultant (Former Employee) –  Dearborn, Mi.28 October 2013
Great company, great benefits, great people. The home office is in Dearborn, Mi. We had a local team leader and we worked with a Ford Rep. My area was up and down the east coast, Savannah, Ga. up to Wilmington, N.C. I cannot say enough for that compant, I resigned to start my own business, (Consulting)
Pros
Every thing was wonderful.
Cons
The only con would be a lot of travel.
Very Unstructured
SR. SAP BUSINESS ANALYST (Current Employee) –  Allen Park, MI13 February 2016
I have yet to meet my account manager. Once your placed, MSX account managers don't seem to check on you or care to. I have been placed at Ford Trading Company for almost one year and have yet to get any feed back from my account manager. My direct supervisor asks me to contact my account manager, but when I explain that I have yet to meet her, he says well it's my responsibility to get in contact with MSX and that he won't give me direct feedback, even though I work with him 8 hours of the day.
Able to work from home and a joy to work for.
Retail/Wholesale Parts Specialist (Former Employee) –  Home9 June 2013
MSX was a wonderful experiance and I was very upset when the contract ran out. MSX tried very hard to get me another position at another company.
Pros
Work from home, travel, pay, benefits.
Not a good place to work after 2002
A/P Clerk (Former Employee) –  Warren, MI7 February 2016
Good co-workers in Corporate Payables and Payroll. Great supervisor. Upper management very hard to work with and my department head was very vindicative.
Productive work
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  KS16 October 2012
assembled car dashes using tools. coworkers were fun, keeping with line produtions was not always easy.
Pros
good benefits, day shift, weekends off
Cons
company closed down
Good times and their were some not so good.
Warehouse Associate/Forklift driver/Van driver (Former Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MI23 January 2013
Lots of changes within the 16 years being employed their, Company
Changed names and changed management. Was able to move around and do various Warehouse Operations and we did have alot
changes. Warehouse work could be assisting Order takers to fulfilling orders, Upkeeping of the warehouse area, restocking supplies, and moving skids with hi-los. Every day could be totally
different things to do
Pros
for along time we had job security till 2000 when company got taken over
Cons
change in managment and the deterioration of jobs being developed
Professional workplace
Incentive and Customer Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Str. Infopark sétány No 3/I, 1117 Budapest25 September 2013
-Active treatment of complaints which needs legal advisor, cooperating with legal advisor
Assisting/advising dealer network on complaint handling, cooperating with other departments
Call calibration of front office, measure the quality of calls of Nissan call centre based in Ireland
Approval of Goodwill requests, Providing trainings for dealers, Set up the Incentive campaigns, Providing incentives for dealers, Handling the Incentive claims, Creating Incentive reports
- very good working area with great people, multilingual, funny, cooperation
Pros
travelling, free lunch
SUPPLIER support (Former Employee) –  Michigan30 December 2015
This company is not very organized and does not offer much in the way of "Employer of Choice". Nice group, but unorganized and everyone loves to pass the buck.....