MSX International

MSX International Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Always learning
Administrative Analyst / Accounting Assistant (Former Employee), Warren, MINovember 3, 2014
Pros: flexibility
Cons: had to leave
Eft set ups, bank correspondence, phones credit card payments, letters, billing, dealers, Chrysler call center. Backup for receptionist
Supportive
PROJECT Manager (Current Employee), Colchester, ENGAugust 6, 2014
Pros: project planning
Cons: can encroach on personal time.
MSXI is very supportive in growth and development.

A typical day at work does not exist as my department is always changing. There are difficulties like any job role as well as rewards for working hard.

The hardest part of the job is the constant change. It is OK to change frequently, however this is a complex position and can often change a few times – more... a week. It is welcomed challenge, however it can be intensive.

The most enjoyable part of my job is the success in developing a department; both in Staff Management and Project Planning. – less
busy office
Standards Coordinator (Former Employee), Madison Heights, MIJune 18, 2014
Pros: i liked going to work each day
Cons: when the bottom falls out it hits hard
MSX was a great company back in the day, CAD operators were a booming profession. As with any auto industry related business it has ups and downs.
I really enjoyed the special projects.
Management not orginized!
Supervisor (Former Employee), Dearborn Heights, MIMarch 2, 2014
Over worked by a short dealine promised to customers and work 16 Hours and not a Thank You!
did me well !
Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee), Milan Mi.January 16, 2014
idle now due to plant closing, people were nice , fast paced production setting
Good learning experience.
Scanner (Former Employee), Lincoln Park, MIDecember 10, 2013
Pros: regular breaks, good management & great co-workers
Cons: some repetativeness
MSX International was a great place to learn about CAD drawings and scanning equipment.
A learning and productive place to work, just a great company. I learned so many wonderful things that helped me in my business.
Field Process Consultant (Former Employee), Dearborn, Mi.October 28, 2013
Pros: every thing was wonderful.
Cons: the only con would be a lot of travel.
Great company, great benefits, great people. The home office is in Dearborn, Mi. We had a local team leader and we worked with a Ford Rep. My area was up and down the east coast, Savannah, Ga. up to Wilmington, N.C. I cannot say enough for that compant, I resigned to start my own business, (Consulting)
Faurecia: Growing organization
Human Resource Generalist/Temporary (Former Employee), Saline, MIOctober 17, 2013
Pros: the ability to develop and create policies, implementation and coach staff
Cons: high turnover rate of hourly employees, after investing in orientation, training, etc.
MSX is the sourcing agent I was employed with, my placement was temporarily with Faurecia (a commodity supplier). Faurecia is a growing company, making strides to create workable policies and procedures (here in America).
A typical day was addressing employee issues, working with union related hearings and grievances. Coaching supervisors and reporting – more... to management measurable's related to human capital (attendance, training, hiring/terminations). Co-workers were a cohesive team, supporting individual efforts while working as a team. The hardest part of the job was the lack of policies or the limited degree of the policies in place, while working in a union environment. The most enjoyable part of the job was the ability to create, coach and train staff. – less
Professional workplace
Incentive and Customer Service Coordinator (Current Employee), Str. Infopark sétány No 3/I, 1117 BudapestSeptember 25, 2013
Pros: travelling, free lunch
Cons: long hours
-Active treatment of complaints which needs legal advisor, cooperating with legal advisor
Assisting/advising dealer network on complaint handling, cooperating with other departments
Call calibration of front office, measure the quality of calls of Nissan call centre based in Ireland
Approval of Goodwill requests, Providing trainings for dealers, Set – more... up the Incentive campaigns, Providing incentives for dealers, Handling the Incentive claims, Creating Incentive reports
- very good working area with great people, multilingual, funny, cooperation – less
Sociable, Mostly Unsupervised, Multi-tasking, Pleasant Work Environment, Great Mangement
Mailroom/Scanner/Data Entry/Warehouse (Former Employee), Warren, MISeptember 4, 2013
Pros: various jobs
A typical day at MSX International was pleasant, easygoing, relaxed, busy, with cultured co-workers and management. The work required one to be detail oriented and well organized. I learned several new skills being employed with this company! No complaints.
MSX is a temporary agency
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Dearborn, MIAugust 27, 2013
Pros: left employees alone so the could do their job.
Great temp agency to work for but doesn't pay well at all. There isn't anyting thing else to tell this agency placed their employees in positions relating to the big 3 automobile industry.
Payroll Representative (Former Employee), Madison Heights, MIJune 25, 2013
Good place of employment for you. Good potential.
Good opportunities.
Able to work from home and a joy to work for.
Retail/Wholesale Parts Specialist (Former Employee), HomeJune 9, 2013
Pros: work from home, travel, pay, benefits.
MSX was a wonderful experiance and I was very upset when the contract ran out. MSX tried very hard to get me another position at another company.
MSXI hired me as a contract to hire employee
System Engineer (Former Employee), Charleston, WVMay 23, 2013
MSXI was very helpful with putting me in contact with SyCom Technologies who took me on as a full time employee
Faced paced, extremely performace driven
Manager, Business Data Analysis & Reporting (Former Employee), Warren, MIMay 14, 2013
Pros: flexible environment
Cons: poor planning during business gowth
Working along side teams, attending meetings, meeting with clients

The importance of service performance and measurements
productive work, great benefits
Imaging Technician (Former Employee), Warren, MIMarch 28, 2013
enjoyed working there,,,great people to work with,,,very good experience and people
I have no summary at this time
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Santa Ana, CAFebruary 28, 2013
My day at work would be to do payroll, answer incoming calls, bid proposals also be the assistant to the VP.
Customer Relations Analyst
Customer Service Analyst/Group Leader (Former Employee), Allen Park, MIFebruary 19, 2013
Pros: received bi-weekly pay checks
Cons: little support from upper management, not family friendly, poor compensation
I worked as an analyst and in management for many years. Upper management was very difficult to work with & where self-serving individuals. When times got tough, they looked out only for themselves. Managers received bonuses for keeping the working employees pay down. Raises/compensation for a job well done were minimal, if any. Employees went many – more... years without adequate raises. Basically being strung along & lead to believe when things got better we would be rewarded…..which never happened. My experience was very poor. – less
Good times and their were some not so good.
Warehouse Associate/Forklift driver/Van driver (Former Employee), Auburn Hills, MIJanuary 23, 2013
Pros: for along time we had job security till 2000 when company got taken over
Cons: change in managment and the deterioration of jobs being developed
Lots of changes within the 16 years being employed their, Company
Changed names and changed management. Was able to move around and do various Warehouse Operations and we did have alot
changes. Warehouse work could be assisting Order takers to fulfilling orders, Upkeeping of the warehouse area, restocking supplies, and moving skids with hi-los. Every – more... day could be totally
different things to do – less
Worked here over 20 years, enjoyed all the people I worked with.
Human Resource, Benefits, Payroll Administrator (Former Employee), Warren, MIJanuary 23, 2013
Learned alot from managers and co-workers. Enjoyed going to work everyday for the most part. Was hard when I got laid off after so many years.

1 2 3

About MSX International

MSX International (MSXI) is all revved up to provide outsourced business services. The company provides engineering, human resources – Read more

MSX International Photos