MSH International Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Bad place to work..much bullying
Health Care Administrator (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABSeptember 7, 2016
I worked in the Claims department for 3 months, and the supervisor treated me worse than a dog. The TL is smart, but she does not how treat coworkers. The rest of the team look bad treatment and nobody says anything. However, I left a letter expressing my dissatisfaction in human resources and I got the feeling that they were agree how the supervisor and seniors bully people. If you choose to work there, please think about it at least twice.
Pros
Multicultural
Challenging place to work
Accounting Administrator (Current Employee) –  Calgary ABApril 11, 2013
I will start with my cup of coffee, reading and answering e-mails and review my voice-mail, investigating and returning calls, usually from brokers. Everyday is different, some days I will run the integration of the accounting information from one system to another, I would enter the invoices received in the accounting system and cut cheques, other days I would do accounts payable reconciliations, Pay brokers, create commission summaries. What I enjoy the most is when I solve problems successfully and take the iniciative to implement new procedures to make work more efficient.
Pros
close to my place, multicultural, challenging
Process driven workplace
Senior Claims Case Specialist (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABApril 3, 2012
Due to the lack of mentorship and leadership, the company became less enjoyable as there were no clear directions.

The people in all departments are extremely enjoyable and a great pleasure to work with.
Pros
great co-workers
Cons
lack of mentorship
Always learning new things.
Senior Account Manager, Team Lead Client Services (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABApril 16, 2013
The team that makes up the client services department is a very diverse group and all play an important unique role. Collaboration is always present with the open, ongoing communication.