Pros: smart, collaborative people.
Cons: senior management manages to short-term and bottom-line regardless of value.
• Flexible work schedule as long as you get your work done and stay on track/task.
• Very collaborative environment where people are more than willing to help each other.
• A good place for people relatively junior in their career, but not a place to make a career - limited opportunity for upward mobility and career development/training (was beginning to improve, but long way to go).
• Operational plan & budget held at highest levels of the organization - Executive Directors and VPs have very limited budget decision making authority.
• Top two guys come from investment banking culture/background, not a software/services background - has a very large impact on how the organization is managed.