MRINetwork

MRINetwork Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Sign Installer (Former Employee), Oakville, ONAugust 19, 2014
Pros: great job, great pay
Cons: no cons to this job
Hanging signs while repelling by a rope
I learned safety and the proper way of installing signs
my management was great as was my co-workers
the hardest part is when the company moved to far away from me
the most enjoyable part of the job is seeing a finished product and to know I helped my team in doing the job
Just starting out
Technologist at Pediatric Diagnostic Imaging (Former Employee), Trinity Memorial Hospital, Cudahy WisconsinNovember 9, 2014
Pros: people, patient care
Cons: compensation, double shifts
Very busy hospital environment. I was young and just beginning my career, I learned the ropes my co-workers and managers helped me navigate the hospital environment. The hardest part of my job was going to surgery. I just did not mesh in that environment, the best part was patient care, and the hustle of the day. Also the opportunities granted to me – more... at a young as, it was at Trinity that they moved me into the CT environment, and from there MRI. They did not provide me with the compensation for the higher modalities so I moved to Childrens, tough transition but well worth it. My experience at Trinity was a very good one. – less
Professional and helping work environment
Technologist Long Island Diagnostic Imaging (Current Employee), New YorkOctober 26, 2014
Work day consisted of pre-screening and screening 10 to 12 patients in an eight hour work day. Co-workers were professional and cooperative.
worked withh well repected cardiologist
international Site trainer for drug trial (Former Employee), charlottesville, vaOctober 26, 2014
Pros: everything
Cons: non
worked withh well repected cardiologist in an international drug trial for cardiovascular disease
Unpredictable
Recruiting Manager (Former Employee), Morris County NJSeptember 2, 2014
Back and forth with decisions, change their minds frequently.
Productive work place with the luxury of time
BUSINESS DEVELOPER (Former Employee), DubaiSeptember 2, 2014
Pros: flexibility of work timings
It was a great place to work with the flexibility of time. I learnt a lot about strategies to develop the business by interacting with potential clients. Co workers were nice and polite, every one had the freedom to work with their own innovative ideas.
MRI is great.
Staff Technologist (Former Employee), San Diego, CASeptember 1, 2014
Pros: job security and the ability to expand my knowledge.
Cons: limited job advancement due to being active duty military.
• 4 Years MRI, 8 Years Radiography, 20 years Healthcare, 20 years US Navy Corpsman
• Performed 12 –15 neurological, musculoskeletal, and abdominal studies per day. Procedures includes, diagnostic MRI imaging, Magnetic Resonance Angiography, Magnetic Resonance Arthrography, 3D Isotropic imaging and reconstruction, Diffusion Weighted and Diffusion Tensor – more... Imaging, dynamic and manually administered contrast enhanced imaging.
• Radiology Imaging Departmental Supervisor efficiently led and managed 10 personnel in the daily operations of X-Ray, CT Scan and Ultrasound.
• Over four years of experience operating GE 1.5T, and Siemens 3T MRI equipment.
• Knowledgeable in PACS system and hospital information operating systems to include CHCS/Syngo.
• Adhere to regulations and protocols to precisely interpret and apply these to work performance and patient safety.
• Volunteered 6 off work hours per week mentoring Radiography students in MR safety, advanced modality MRI exams and routine studies.
• Provides expert patient care during pre-screen interviews as well as educating patients on exam procedures ensuring proper patient safety and comfort throughout procedures.
• Exceptional ability to communicate effectively with a diverse group of patients and staff. – less
Local office was poorly run
Director of Medical Device Recruiting (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAAugust 6, 2014
Poorly funded and equipped, I would never recommend someone working there.
Time to socialize and get to know co-workers.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJuly 27, 2014
Pros: socials, pizza days, wine happy hours and field trips.
Cons: data entry was greatly used and somewhat tedious and repetitive.
MRI was a great place to work. The atmosphere was very active and positive. We went to base ball games, country club and shopping with co-workers. They had their own computer system which made work clear and interesting. I learned a lot by working on the job!
Great Earning Potential
Account Executive (Former Employee), Murfreesboro, TNJuly 9, 2014
Pros: location
Cons: upper management, culture
Any given day at MR Japanese consisted of cold calling potential clients and applicants. Roughly 80 calls per day.

I learned that my talents within MR Japanese were not well matched.

Honestly, I had a great manager. He was able to balance the workplace enough to keep things peaceful.

The hardest part of the job was learning to maintain patience while – more... trying to earn an income. Cold calling and sales are difficult in any field and I have the greatest respect for anyone who is successful.

My coworkers were driven and enthused to succeed. The employees who had been in the organization for greater than two years experienced great earning potential.

I enjoyed the friendships I gained while working at MR Japanese. – less
Had a good supervisor
Tech Assistant (Current Employee), Burlington,NCJune 11, 2014
The hardest part of my job was encouraging people to get in the MRI machine for the imaging test
Department Admin (Former Employee), London, ENGJune 6, 2014
-Faxing -Photocopying -Filing & Organising
-liaising with clients -Registering Clients/Patients
-Bookings via telephone -Patient care and handling
Productive Fun group of professionals with hard work ethics
Northwest Business Development Manager (Current Employee), Spokane, WAMay 20, 2014
Pros: putting for cash- luncheons- break room goodies
Cons: benefits for family- commission only
Amazing team of winners and accountability for the success of each individual as well as the team and owners.
Patient care driven and positive
MRI Technologist (Current Employee), Hamilton, New JerseyFebruary 27, 2014
My coworkers and I are a great team. Management always available to helps with any issues.
Traveling is great
American Marketing Manager (Former Employee), Orlando,FLFebruary 27, 2014
Typical day would involve EVERYTHING. Contacting clients and booking them on Business flights. Recieving them at the airport and showing them homes that fight their criteria. Traveling across the globe on trade shows to market your company and properties. Hardest part of the job was the traveling. Best part was the traveling.
Terrible Management
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Boston, MAFebruary 13, 2014
Cons: no benefits, sub par compensation, lack of management
Worked here for only a few months because the culture of the company was outrageous. The few employees that stayed were irresponsible and lack of manners towards other employees as well as clients.

They do not provide benefits, even though I was told they did, and the accounting department is run by one man who is absolutely miserable and swears and – more... uses vulgar language in conversation. – less
Productive with periods of idleness
MRI/CT/X-ray Technologist (Current Employee), Monroeville, PAJanuary 9, 2014
Not an extremely stable company.
Enjoy working with my patients (the best part of the day)
The most difficult part of the job is wondering whether we will be here tomorrow.
Great co-workers that work as a team.
Seeking new job skills
MRI/CT Technologist (Former Employee), TennesseeDecember 16, 2013
I have 11 years experience in MRI and 5 years in CT. Performing all exams ordered, including Breast MRI and both MRI & CT Angiography studies. My favorite part of my job was the patient inteaction. I always offered age appropriate patient care, before, during and after the procedure. Performed venipuncture and administed contrast medium as requested – more... by physician – less
A productive and very organized working environment.
Technologist (Current Employee), Brooklyn, NYNovember 29, 2013
Pros: healthcare
Cons: short breaks
A typical work day includes working on multiple cases on out patients and in house patients. Dealing with both aspects gives me many experiences of dealing with the unideal situations. Working in a separate area enables us to manage ourselves unless there is a problem that impedes our work flow. We handle our scheduling to allow the most effective way – more... to increase added patients when needed. With a small and limited staffed area makes it an easier environment for coworkers to get along which is the most enjoyable part of the job. We're able to work out all coverage issues. The hardest part of the job is dealing with issues of poor assessment by physicians on patients for MRI exams. Too much time is wasted on patients that are clearly not a candidate for an MRI exam. – less
Technologist (Current Employee), Walnut Creek, CANovember 21, 2013
Enjoyed working with this company. Worked well with co-workers. Fast paced fun environment. Hardest part was working in bad weather due to the fact we are outside on a coach.

1 2 3 4