MRINetwork

MRINetwork Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Patient care driven and positive
MRI Technologist (Current Employee), Hamilton, New JerseyFebruary 27, 2014
My coworkers and I are a great team. Management always available to helps with any issues.
Traveling is great
American Marketing Manager (Former Employee), Orlando,FLFebruary 27, 2014
Typical day would involve EVERYTHING. Contacting clients and booking them on Business flights. Recieving them at the airport and showing them homes that fight their criteria. Traveling across the globe on trade shows to market your company and properties. Hardest part of the job was the traveling. Best part was the traveling.
Terrible Management
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Boston, MAFebruary 13, 2014
Cons: no benefits, sub par compensation, lack of management
Worked here for only a few months because the culture of the company was outrageous. The few employees that stayed were irresponsible and lack of manners towards other employees as well as clients.

They do not provide benefits, even though I was told they did, and the accounting department is run by one man who is absolutely miserable and swears and – more... uses vulgar language in conversation. – less
Productive with periods of idleness
MRI/CT/X-ray Technologist (Current Employee), Monroeville, PAJanuary 9, 2014
Not an extremely stable company.
Enjoy working with my patients (the best part of the day)
The most difficult part of the job is wondering whether we will be here tomorrow.
Great co-workers that work as a team.
Seeking new job skills
MRI/CT Technologist (Former Employee), TennesseeDecember 16, 2013
I have 11 years experience in MRI and 5 years in CT. Performing all exams ordered, including Breast MRI and both MRI & CT Angiography studies. My favorite part of my job was the patient inteaction. I always offered age appropriate patient care, before, during and after the procedure. Performed venipuncture and administed contrast medium as requested – more... by physician – less
A productive and very organized working environment.
Technologist (Current Employee), Brooklyn, NYNovember 29, 2013
Pros: healthcare
Cons: short breaks
A typical work day includes working on multiple cases on out patients and in house patients. Dealing with both aspects gives me many experiences of dealing with the unideal situations. Working in a separate area enables us to manage ourselves unless there is a problem that impedes our work flow. We handle our scheduling to allow the most effective way – more... to increase added patients when needed. With a small and limited staffed area makes it an easier environment for coworkers to get along which is the most enjoyable part of the job. We're able to work out all coverage issues. The hardest part of the job is dealing with issues of poor assessment by physicians on patients for MRI exams. Too much time is wasted on patients that are clearly not a candidate for an MRI exam. – less
Technologist (Current Employee), Walnut Creek, CANovember 21, 2013
Enjoyed working with this company. Worked well with co-workers. Fast paced fun environment. Hardest part was working in bad weather due to the fact we are outside on a coach.
Incredible work environment and professional co-workers
Account Executive/Technical Recruiter (Former Employee), Bedford, NHNovember 20, 2013
Pros: very professional work environment
Cons: 100% commission, no benefits
During my time with MRI-The Boston Group I met some very nice, extremely intelligent people. The were all career-minded and hugely successful. Everyone was always willing to help.
Hardest and most challenging job
MRI Field Service Engineer, GE Healthcare (Current Employee), Dedham, MANovember 19, 2013
Pros: overtime for extra money, free ot meals, company car, manage your own schedule
Cons: to much overtime and crazy hours, on call
emails, paper work, plan day and take in coming service calls
drive around and try to fix machines between patients
Finally get time from customer and work on the machine but constant pressure to know when you will be done so they can scan there next patient.
Excellent company
Executive Search Consultant (Former Employee), Frederick, MDNovember 15, 2013
Pros: lots of celebrations when we had a placement
Cons: office closed
I loved the recruiting and marketing/business development aspect. I would have stayed with the franchise if they had not closed the office.
MRI Network is a staffing agency.
Sr. Technical Writer/Editor (Former Employee), Houston, TXNovember 3, 2013
With the best support possible, MRI provided friendly and knowledgeable placement personnel and employee support.
great learning facility and a place to hold a long lasting career
Park Avenue Radiologist (Former Employee), New York, NYOctober 21, 2013
Pros: over great work place
Cons: no cons
park ave rad has to be one of the best places I've experienced as a mri tech.
top of the line technology, great learning facility, wonderful and friendly co-workers and great work environment
like to do some indoor games
Radiologist (Current Employee), New Delhi, ILOctober 18, 2013
Pros: free snacks in between my work
Cons: no time for ourselves
My main working hours are 9 am to 2 pm and 4 pm to 8 pm
I learned how to manage my work along with workers
My co-workers are very nice to me
Reporting X rays is hardest part
Doing USG examination is the most enjoyable part
Challenging and Successful franchise.
Account Executive (Former Employee), Shelby, NCOctober 8, 2013
Pros: the position was flexable.
Cons: no healthcare benefits.
Complete over 150 phone calls a day to Healthcare Companies to recruit candidates for challenging positions. It was a pleasure talking with some Executives and learning how their past experiences were an advantage in their success.

Respect is given to the CEO. I admire his wisdom and perseverance. He has done and continues to do well with the Franchise. – more... My co-workers and I worked independently; however, there was always time for communication and helpful advice.

The most challenging part of my job; but exciting, was calling the companies and hearing that the company was not interested or did not need our services. The excitement was having confidence that a company would be interested and would like to use our services.

The most enjoyable part of the job was getting signed contracts and finding qualified candidates for the company’s challenging positions. – less
A enjoyable place to work
Player Club Shift Manager (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVOctober 7, 2013
Pros: free meals, even tho i never ate them
Cons: i never called in sick, and worked double and triple shifts when needed.
I had 38 years of management when I started MGM Corp.
I knew how to keep a group working and going with to no problems.
Keeping piece and harmony within the work place , made for a very enjoyable place to be. All my co-workers were upset that I decided to step out of the casino industry.
Hardest part of my job was putting up with upper management who – more... were all still green at handling guest and employees.

The most enjoyable part of the job was assisting the guest with their needs, or problems, and solving them. – less
MRI TECHNOLOGIST
MRI TECHNOLOGIST (Former Employee), Vero Beach, FLSeptember 20, 2013
Pros: a job
Cons: a job
 Lead Technologist responsible for ordering supplies and improving services.
 Coordinated and scheduled insulation of mobile MRI during equipment upgrade.
 Developed research protocols for research studies specializing in Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
 Revised and updated MRI Department policies and forms for compliance to obtain accredation.
Magnetic
Supervisor (Current Employee), Meadowbrook, PASeptember 10, 2013
A typical day of work is good. Co-workers look out for and help eachother.
professional team
Senior Business Consultant for the Consulting Team (Former Employee), home office Joplin,MOSeptember 1, 2013
worked with franchise offices to help increase sales and develop their staff and business
great team of co-workers
hardest part was did the influence given was it executed by owners
advising ways to better close placements and impact their bottom line plus develop their staff through training
Great Company
Project Coordinator (Current Employee), WVAugust 22, 2013
Great company to work for if you enjoy being on the phone and are not afraid to talk to people.
Highly Proficient with GE MRI equipment
Technologist (Current Employee), Edison, NJAugust 22, 2013
Worked Per-diem with facility since 2009. Management is highly professional. Have tech aids to assist technologist.

1 2 3