Mr. Rooter Plumbing Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Pleased
General labour / Apprentice plumber (Former Employee) –  Streesville20 October 2017
Overall i had a very positive work experience while i was employed by Mr. Rooter plumbing. I learned a lot working with the journeyman plumbers on job sites of all sizes.
Pros
Great learning experience
Cons
Rushed into solo work
Incredible Work environment and outstanding Staff
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON18 September 2017
Working at Mr. Rooter plumbing has set high expectations for further employment positions. The friendly staff, amazing work environment and customer service offered was beyond anything I've ever seen before.
No respect for family life
Plumber (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB15 June 2017
I would never want to not be paid to be on call ever again. Get ready leave at 2am and have the customer say no and receive no wages. Paid commission or hourly whatever suits the company and pays you less. All the franchise's are like this. They line their pockets with 500 dollar calls and you starve on the crumbs if you only get a call per day or less. Won't ever work for commission or crooked companies again. What a waste of years. If there was a negative stars for family life I'd apply it. Expect you to leave home in an instant whenever or wherever you are. Awful.
Pros
Cons
No life family or future
Not my place to work
plumber (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB18 April 2016
Hated that had to sign everyone up for a 'membership'
Regular 5 min jobs which any normal plumber wouldn't charge for if he had any morals cost clients in excess of $300.
Hated ripping people off because they didnt know better,
if this is something you can sleep at night doing then its the job for you.
Pros
new van
Cons
very hard to sell services, overpriced products and services, hard to make a wage some weeks.
Horrible job
staff (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, Alberta10 June 2014
It was a very horrible experience, worst job ever, promises were made but not kept.
Pros
staff
Cons
management
I have gained extensive office experience
Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  St. John's, NL9 May 2013
My typical day at work at Mr. Rooter consisted of booking clients for appointments and ensuring that the plumbers would arrive on time. I worked with about 8-10 plumbers at a given time so I had to ensure that every appointment was assigned to each plumber. I have learned and gained a lot of office experience from working there. I have learned HR, payroll, filling out worker's claims and sending them off to worker's, I have completed T4's for 2 consecutive years there, and have learned the everyday office duties such as filing, faxing, email, etc.
the most enjoyable part of that job was the people I have worked with. They were all so easy going and were very manageable.
Pros
Gained experience in all aspects of business
Cons
The job security
It was a fun and friendly place to work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  West Kelowna, BC7 January 2012
When it was time to work we worked hard and when it was quiet we would have little chit chat session with the boss. It was a lot of fun.
Pros
lunches, bbq's and parties
Cons
no benifets

Want to know more about Mr. Rooter Plumbing?

Ask a question