Mr. Mikes Steakhouse Casual Employee Reviews

4 Stars
Lead Hostess (Former Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB26 September 2017
Working here was great, front of house staff are friendly and helpful. Hours were never an issue, management is very accommodating. Bust nights SUCKED, due to customers and the regular restaurant industry issues. Major downside, kitchen staff were often unfriendly/rude when under pressure or in general to workers.
A productive start into serving
Hostess, Server, Bartender (Former Employee) –  Mission, BC27 August 2017
Mr. Mikes Mission provided me with the serving know how and customer service tools I used to further my career at Cactus Club. The workplace culture was standard for most family chain restaurants.
Great place to work.
Hostess, Bartender, and Server (Current Employee) –  Grande Prairie, AB3 August 2017
Spent many years working here. Wouldn't change a thing. Great people. Long hours. Great pay. Good tips. Good training. Helpful management. Flexible schedule.
Pros
20% off food when not working, %50 when on shift
Cons
No discount for family/friends or on drinks.
amazing enviroment for a great place to work
Line Cook (Current Employee) –  Red Deer, AB21 December 2016
Mr.Mikes has been an amazing employer, the management takes great care of the staff and makes sure everyone is accounted for. when you walk in you feel like everyone cares and that there always someone there for you. Everyone is easy and outgoing and our kitchen staff is hardworking and works through every rush no matter the size.
Pros
great food and great service
Cons
busy rushes
fun workplace, great people
Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Airdrie, AB12 December 2016
I enjoyed working as a line cook at this location. Good humorous coworkers, I learned how to make appetizers there, the management staff were nice. I recommend choosing to work here.