At Mr. Lube, excellent customer service is our focus and we pride ourselves on having team members that always go the extra mile to make our customers happy. We are currently looking for a Lower Service Technician and encourage you to apply if you have:
- A desire for a long term career with growth potential
- Previous experience in an automotive service environment
- Completed basic High School or College auto mechanics course(s) (preferred, but not required)
- Strong customer service skills
- The ability to retain detailed product information
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Desire to learn more about cars
As a Lower Service Technician at Mr. Lube, your tasks will include:
- Performing oil and filter changes
- Replacement of vital car fluids (e.g. coolant, transmission, and transfer case fluid)
- Maintaining and organizing parts stock and inventory
- Working directly with Upper Service Technicians to provide excellent customer service
- Extensive PAID training
- Competitive wage and bonus program
- Flexible work hours (No late nights!)
- Work with the newest tools and technology in the automotive industry
- Ample opportunity for growth. Be in the driver’s seat of your career!
- Join a great team of people who take their work seriously, but not too seriously...
APPLY NOW! http://mrlubejobs.com/pages/customer-service-representative
Indeed - 13 months ago
At Mr. Lube, we provide our customers with fast, warranty-approved services. Unlike a dealership or independent garage, you'll never need an...