Mr. Handyman

Mr. Handyman Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Suwanee, Ga-this owner is a crook
Handyman (Former Employee), Suwanee GaFebruary 14, 2014
I worked for the Suwanee GA Mr.Handyman for a short time. This owner doesn't care about doing the right thing and is not truthful. I had many pay checks that were not correct but even worse was going to cash them. NO FUNDS AVAILABLE is what the teller would say. Many, many times the credit card would decline. Even the company vans had bad tires and – more... brakes.
Now I understand why they had such high turnover. When I see the Mr. Handyman truck it always has somebody different in it.
I can't say that all Mr. Handyman franchise's are like this.......but just google "Mr.Handyman" and see what you get.................. – less
Terrible place to work!
Tech. (Former Employee), Fort Myers,Florida.February 11, 2014
Pros: there isn't any! sorry just being honest.
Cons: no insurance.
Short and to the point,

No pay
No insurance
No organization
No incentives what so ever
Gas and credit card work have the time.

You will expected at the shop by 7:00-7:30,remember you donot get paid for this.
You will be expected to work an average of 45 to 50 per week and Saturdays, you migjt if your lucky to get paid for 28 of those hours.
terrible place to work.
Handyman Services (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLDecember 4, 2013
Pros: sorry could not think of any.
Cons: no work or insurance.
Your asked to show up at 7:30am, when if your lucky enough to even have work, it doesnt start til 9am,

if you work for this company in Fort Myers, Mr. Handyman you will be leaving your house at 7am and will not get home til 5pm M-S with a paycheck of just a couple of hundred dollars...they are one of the biggest scammers ive ever seen!
Personal Business
owner (Current Employee), Blairsville, PAFebruary 17, 2012
Purchased Franchise as an short term investment 5 to 10 years.
Great business idea, the recession makes the cost prohibitive for many people.
Office Manager, Customer Service Manager (Former Employee), Edina, then Shakopee, MNJanuary 19, 2012
Pros: great business
Cons: no benefits
Mr. Handyman was a wonderful place to work, we really helped people and built relationships with our customers.

About Mr. Handyman

Mr. Handyman is a network of independently owned and operated franchises with over 220 locations in 35 states that provide commercial – Read more