**30HRS/WK - TUESDAY TO SATURDAY 6HRS/DAY**
**DO NOT APPLY IF YOU CANNOT WORK THESE HOURS**
ENTHUSIASTIC & ENERGETIC individual with EXCELLENT communication skills is required to provide office support services in order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within the office.
- Minimum 2 years of recent office experience, preferably in a Customer Service enviornment.
- Strong administrative skills including a working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Excel with the ability to learn our internal software program.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment while maintaining a high level of accuracy and professionalism.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
Effective communication skills (both verbal and written) and have a customer driven attitude.
- Answer all incoming calls and handle caller’s inquiries whenever possible.
- Re-direct calls to the appropriate personnel and take accurate messages when required.
- Assists dispatch in scheduling service calls, makes follow-up phone calls and confirms appointments.
- Greet, assist and/or direct visitors and the general public.
- Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence.