MphasiS

MphasiS Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
a place where can learn things regarding the job and fun place
software developer (Former Employee), chennaiFebruary 17, 2014
people around there in the workplace are good and helpful. All the experienced people help me so much to learn up things regarding the job. I enjoyed a lot in the workplace all were jovial and fun loving guys.
Friendly Atmosphere
SUPPORT EXECUTIVE-MORTGAGE OUTBOUND PROCESS (Former Employee), DubaiFebruary 15, 2014
Pros: free transportation facility and a good cafeteria
Cons: can improve on the incentive level
I had a good work experience with Mphasis, there was an good library and we had a friendly relationship with the Hr and managers, our issues were solved without much delay.
Fun Workplace
TPF developer (Current Employee), Maharashtra, IndiaFebruary 14, 2014
This company has nice work culture and deliver quality work
working as a production support engineer
Trainee Software Engineer (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAFebruary 13, 2014
Cons: 9 hrs
Daily jobs include monitoring the application, dataflow solving daily issues.
* Proactively monitor and resolve all the P2/P3/P4 tickets in our queue.
* Coordinating with various interface systems on resolving their issues.
* Used CRONTAB tool for scheduling the job and monitor the alerts.
* Responsible for Bulk data changes as per the user requirement.
* – more... Responsible for Data loading as per their schedule timings (Daily, Weekly, & Monthly)
* Developing complex SQL queries for Extensive data Extraction on user request and criteria.
* Responsible for data cleanup in accordance with the business rules.
* On call rotation 24*7 to handle page outs for any production issue
* Schema refresh of Dev and test database with Prod. Database
* Support for UAT
* Use of remedy Incident management system/change management system – less
NA
A Senior Transaction Processing Officer (Current Employee), Pune, MHFebruary 13, 2014
Good environment, helping management
my process is related to share market I am working as sr transaction officer
My office buddies are helps each other.
process is related to share market transactions, we have to transfer moneys online, so that is challanging task.
productive
Transaction Processing Officer (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAFebruary 12, 2014
Pros: paid lunches
Cons: long hours
its a nice experience working with such a big company. due to the night shift i was forced to left the company. its a nice feeling when you are working for such a big organisation.
Good for beginners
Transaction Processing Executive (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAFebruary 12, 2014
Company was good for beginners. Management is not good & supportive.Learnt US share market. Hardest part of job was, completing / solved old account problems, but no appreciation received. Good support from co-worker.
Business process outsourcing
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee), Pune, MH, IndiaFebruary 11, 2014
MphasiS providing information technology services to its customers around the world. MphasiS provides integrated solutions that include business process outsourcing, infrastructure technology, and application services. The application services offered by the company includes application development as well as applications maintenance and support services.
over all its good.
technical support assistant in Mangalore (Current Employee), Mangalore, KAFebruary 11, 2014
Pros: two week off per week
Cons: heavy call flow
I improved, communication skills, probing skills, got patience with callers, learned how quick we should be and how attentive on call, learned culture of USA, learned technical knowledge of computers, some applications. etc.
management is okay, they manage productivity nicely.
hardest part of the job is taking calls back to back and creating documents – more... mean time by keeping all updates, data, troubleshooting steps, follow up's in mind.
enjoyable is taking calls, talking to business partners over the phone, resolving issues, having fun on floor. – less
Sr Transaction processing officer
Sr. Transctn Procng Officer (Current Employee), Zürich, ZHFebruary 10, 2014
Pros: job
First day was very typical day at work
To understand company requiredment
i love my mphasis office
CALL CENTER, DATA ENTRY OPERATOR, OTHER (Former Employee), Puducherry, PYFebruary 10, 2014
Pros: no
Cons: they give extra work time to earn good slary
It is my 1st work, 1 day i was much worried then my friends given courage to me. its was the best office. if we have any problem they guide us, my training leader and my team leader is is the best they conduct lots of fun activites. i love my MPHASIS.
• Job scheduling and Production Support Lead Monitor Unix, Windows and Data base server.
Senior Technical Support Associate (Former Employee), Pune, MHFebruary 10, 2014
Pros: role senior technical support associate
Cons: role senior technical support associate
• Work on BMC Remedy 7.0 & 7.6 for ticketing and troubleshooting details.
• Monitor Unix, Windows and Data base server.
• Managing and modifying user accounts, adding and managing users and group policies through Active Directory.
• RSA Secure administration (creating, modifying and monitoring accounts).
• Responsible for deploying software package – more... and patches that includes installation of application tools, allocating system storage and planning future storage requirements, creating & modifying database, ensuring compliance, planning and executing backup and recovery & technical support.
• Administer the installation, upgradation, configuring, scheduling, testing & troubleshooting the Desktops, Laptops, Networking, Routers & VPN Connectivity while updating the system with the improved & latest technological tools to influence & increase the overall productivity and efficiency.
• Configuring Android BlackBerry Iphone Complete support for IPAD configuring, tranfering data, setting up itunes account
• Cisco configure and troubleshoot.
• Other application and browser support which includes (Java, IRIS, Kronos, Jira, JDE, Altiris, SAP, Lynx, Protrax, IBM-AS400 and Pointsec.
• Identifies, diagnoses, and resolves Level One problems for users of the personal computer software and hardware and new computer technology in a call center environment; communicates solutions to end-users.
• Provides one-on-one end-user problem resolution over the phone for Personal Computer (PC) software.
• Diagnoses and resolves end-user network or local printer problems, PC hardware problems, e-mail, Internet, dial-in, and local-area network access problems.
• Helps install local area network cabling systems and equipment such as network interface card,hubs and switches.
• Managing the queue and assigning tickets to the other teams accordingly

• Current role Queue Manager handing web tickets.
• Collating data and creating reports of Brazil and North American Regions
• Sending those reports to clients on daily basis.
• Creating the web status reports and sending them to the leads on daily basis – less
production and work place
Transaction Processing Officer (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAFebruary 9, 2014
Cons: 8 hours of production and 1 hr of break
really good in terms of productive work nature and enjoyed good working experience
good working environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAFebruary 7, 2014
Cons: if shift starts before 7.00am
learned about ATM
Seniors and TL are very much helping
provide very good training
PRODUCTIVE AND FUN WORKPLACE
technical support executive (Current Employee), KAFebruary 6, 2014
HERE ALL THE COLLEAGUES ARE VERY FRIENDLY AND NICE.
A DAY WHEN I HAVE A HEAVY WORK LOAD IS WHEN I HAVE TO ATTAIN CALLS BACK TO BACK FOR 1 HOUR
Making Fun with work
Transaction processing officer (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAFebruary 6, 2014
The Co is Good all managers are very peacefull given treat to their agents.
 Received 3 times Spirit of winning (SOW) Awards.  Received two times best performer Awards.
Sr Transaction processing officer (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAFebruary 5, 2014
 Have effectively mentored the new joiners in terms of knowledge transfer.
 Have suggested process improvement steps within the process.
 Have met all client SLA’s successfully.
 Have provided resolutions to the client queries in a quick (TAT) turnaround time
productive and fun working place
b.p.o (Former Employee), bangalore KaJanuary 31, 2014
Pros: entertaining area
Cons: long hours
It was good working there. managment was supportive.
every one had a mentality to work.
My day
1) Sr Customer Support Officer (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAJanuary 31, 2014
It was really good working Britishers ,learning part everyday i learn things either from the customers or the higher management, things like handling the process ,troubleshooting & lot more.
Culture at work
Airtel Customer Care (Former Employee), Ahmedabad, GJJanuary 31, 2014
Pros: cab facility
Cons: uncertain lunch time
Atypical day at work : when call flow were very high
what you learned : I'm become for customer representative, I have a more potential to maintain work climate.
management : not efficient to carry in future.
the hardest part if the job : burden by seniors
the most enjoyable part of the job : problem solving

About MphasiS

MphasiS, a unit of Hewlett-Packard Co., is an information technology services company based in Bangalore, India. MphasiS is certified – Read more