Pros: worked in running model office cycles, involved in production support, worked on change requests, involved in unit testing, involved in sdlc model
• Attended the corporate Training in Base 2000 Product
• Running Model Office cycle and temporary fixes to jobs.
• Involved in Impact Analysis based on the requirement.
• Involved in Unit, Component and System Integration Testing.
• Involved in Peer reviews and documentation.
• Preparation of Unit Test Plan and Test Data.
• Working – more... on the service Request.
• Interacting with developers for assisting them in Resolving and Tracking events.
• Test scripts were run manually to check the functionality of the application.
• Ensuring the backend data and front end display are matching
• Interacting with Clients and updating the status and get the updates if any changes.
• Sending the Daily, Weekly and Monthly status reports to clients and managers.
• Working on commercial cards like Corporate Cards, Purchasing Cards, Business Cards.
• Knowledge on New Accounts Processing, Authorizations Flow, Transactions Interchange Flow, Charge Backs Flow. – less