MphasiS

MphasiS Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
an interesting company
Senior Project/Program Manager (Current Employee), Canada and USOctober 29, 2013
Based in India, MphasiS presents interesting opportunities and challenges to North American employees. It was a great learning experience in managing offshore and geographically diverse teams.
Techno-Functional Analyst on JDA Demand and Fulfillment
Delivery Project Lead (Current Employee), Calgary, CanadaFebruary 18, 2013
A competent professional with 6.10 years of experience in the IT industry and over 6 years on JDA-Manugistics (Demand/Fulfillment) suite.
Overworked Underpaid Unprofessional and Disorganized
Project Lead (Current Employee), Regina, SKJune 3, 2012
Pros: bringing a team to green, great client relationship and support during a family emergency.
Cons: for the first 18 months i put in 18 hours a day with no monetary compensation, mandatory 40 hours annual training on my own time with no compensation, ambigous organizational hierarchy.
At many times I was frustrated by corporate strategies that were not aligned to my location. Managers would call at 2 a.m for a non-critical chat. Required to work almost every weekend. One manager would show up on conference calls and sounded drunk on more than one occassion.
Technical Lead (Current Employee), HPAugust 18, 2014
Pros: -
Cons: -
a typical day at work
what you learned
management
your co-workers
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job
Management and Job Culture
Delivery Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee), Pune, MHAugust 12, 2014
Mphasis Management is not good.No value of hard work and dedication.
Ideal place to show the talent
Asst. MANAGER - Operations (Former Employee), BangaloreAugust 12, 2014
Pros: free transport and beverages
Cons: low on salary
With the company the talent is recognized and appreciated always.
Safe and productive work place
Delivery Software Engineer (Former Employee), HPAugust 12, 2014
Pros: flexible cab facility
Training and project days are really challenging and also had lot of fun. Co-workers helped me a lot during project delivery. It gave me home like environment.
KYC/AML Dept. at Mphasis
KYC/AML Analyst (Former Employee), No. Phoenix, AZAugust 11, 2014
Pros: lots of team huddles with corny jokes told my my team lead
Cons: dept. shutdown due to loosing their contract with their client
6AM-2AM, position gave me the opportunity to sharpen my skills in Anti-Money Laundering, BSA. I had the privilege of meeting a large number of people with whom I forged friendships with. The hardest part about leaving my job is not seeing my co-workers on a daily basis. I truly enjoyed my management team and will miss everyone.
provide desktop support
Customer Support Engineer (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAAugust 7, 2014
• Provide telephone support of residential services for internet connectivity including dial-up, DSL and cable modem connections.
• Proficient in handling escalated calls and providing level 1 Technical Support to end-users.
• Support of business internet services including DSL, cable modem, T1, Fiber to the premises, ISDN, MPLS, other connections.
 – more... Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express configuration, backup, troubleshooting.

• Provide desktop support for workstations and Laptops running Win 2000 and XP and Vista and Mac OS X.
• Support of multiple routers including Cisco
• Configure, maintain and troubleshoot VPN connections.
• Responsible for setting up and troubleshooting wireless network and internet connectivity at client sites.
• Configure and maintain firewalls and Access Control Lists – less
Growth with Opportunities
Associate Vice President & Retention Officer (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAAugust 4, 2014
*A typical Day at Mphasis was never typical as each day was a new day with different situations and challenges, varied activities , meetings with a variety of agendas...something new everyday.

*A Sea of learning, vast knowledge and ever interactive sessions with various departments only enhanced and enriched one.
To begin with the in-depth know-how – more... of client, the product, the business module, focus on chalking out the work patterns, the KPI's, staffing needs, Quality standards, consistent and constant Delivery of customer expectations, measuring client and Employee satisfaction, recognizing need for improvements and implementations, roping in the Organization to exceed expectations, Appraisals and internal promotions. Employee Retention, Conflict resolution for Client and Employee. Budgeting, Profits,

*Constant interaction with Management at all levels to achieve all of the above & client satisfaction.

*Employee Retention Especially to manage expectations on Shifts,Promotions and Salaries
Client Satisfaction and Ramp up of Business,
R&R - for the Employees, and self . – less
Employee friendly environment
Lead Infrastructure Engineer (Former Employee), Pune, IndiaAugust 2, 2014
IT Operations.
Supportive Management.
Employee friendly policies.
SME / Unix Technical Leader.
Senior Principal Infrastructure Engineer (Current Employee), Chennai, TNJuly 30, 2014
As a UTL during Escalation i will get into act and resolve the things by understanding is clearly at the earliest.
Productive.
Up-skilling freshers and trainee DBA's (Current Employee), ChennaiJuly 26, 2014
Manage Production Database systems for 3 clients of different Domain healthcare, freight , management Systems.

Attending Client meetings and gather requirements, plan and implement the same.

Participate in new project proposals.
Overall Good Experience
Jr. Oracle DBA (Current Employee), PuneJuly 24, 2014
Pros: work from home, dress code
Cons: salary
You will find free and awesome culture here in Mphasis. Provide good space to work, specially work from home :)
productive and fun
Cash Management (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAJuly 22, 2014
Pros: free cabs and food
Cons: breaks
The working environment is good where anyone can adjust with the team and I have learnt many Stuffs u know where how to handle team and the superiors and co-workers are awesome and there will be a lot of enjoyment and fun activities at work place.
nice place to work for with fun
Senior Service desk Associate (Former Employee), noidaJuly 21, 2014
Istarted from there and learnt a lot from the company and the process
Mphasis
Associate Software Engineer (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAJuly 21, 2014
I previously held a position of Associate Software Engineer at MphasiS an Hp company in Bangalore, India. During my stint of two years in the company I was trained in the field of Software Testing and showed great interest in learning various elements of the job was proven to be productive resource in the team. I was trained to use all the major Testing – more... tools such as Quality Centre, QTP, and Load Runner. I have made use of QTP and QC for both automation as well as manual testing. The experience of being a tester in the past was great – less
Mphasis is a Good Place to work
"Splz Associate Infrastructure Engineer" (Current Employee), ChennaiJuly 19, 2014
I have learned all the technologies here at Mphasis and is a good place to work on , there is no pressure on your work , we can be free as much we think only thing you have to work to develop your own carrier , all kind of latest technology available here to learn.
Working as a CQ5 author, content support for Documentum, Content management and CQ5. Front end developer.
Sr. Web Developer/Content Support/Content Author (Current Employee), Wilmington, DEJuly 17, 2014
I am working as a CQ5 author as well as provide content support in Documentum, CMT and CQ5. I have 8 yrs of experience in web development. HTML5, CSS3, Javascript and Jquery are my skillset.
Experience in understanding business process and requirements, identifying the key scenarios from BRD/FRD, Functional (Unit), GUI for Web based Applications
Doing – more... Technical Writing, creating FDNs, FSDs, and Content Documents etc. – less
Amazing people to work with
Software Engineer (Former Employee), IndiaJuly 17, 2014
Amazing people to work with. The management is supportive of the people. I am very positive about the outlook of the company

1 2 3 4 5

About MphasiS

MphasiS, a unit of Hewlett-Packard Co., is an information technology services company based in Bangalore, India. MphasiS is certified – Read more