Moxie's

Moxie's Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun but not practical
Hostess (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONMay 23, 2014
Pros: classy
Cons: high heels
Moxies was great, fast paced and friendly! The only problem i had was the shoes! They were terrible gave you cuts and blisters and you got no sympathy from management regardless how long you had been working.
everyone is very nice to work with great environment
Senior Cook (Current Employee), ottawaApril 26, 2012
Pros: half off food
Cons: short shifts
Moxies is a good place to work good for young staff to make some money and experience a safe kitchen environment.
The food we have is very good and the staff work hard. Management does as much as there allowed to make us as staff happy.
Fun working environment with a great staff!
Lounge waitress and bartender (Current Employee), Brampton, OntarioMarch 4, 2012
Pros: team lunches and 2 for 1 specials
Cons: location and no benefits
Moxie's classic Grill was a great start for me in the service industry. With such a high traffic environment, I learned to handle multiple tables, bartend and plan patio parties. I have met many wonderful people and have returning guest every day. Our staff works hard as a team and we're always thinking of ways to become better.
LIARS
Sous (Former Employee), YorkdaleFebruary 12, 2014
Pros: nice place
Cons: liars
I went for an interview at yorkdale mall Ontario two weeks ago now and had a really positive interview with the chef he showed me the kitchen introduced me to several people and told me he will pass my details onto the executive chef who will invite me in for a trial within the next 24 hours as I was a very strong candidate what a lying toad I've heard – more... or received nothing not even a call – less