Moxie's Employee Review

Worst management Ive ever been under
Server (Former Employee) –  London, ON5 December 2013
Horrible. I worked there for over a year and can't remember the last time I was given honest encouragement and felt appreciated. If your guests treat you like garbage, they offer them a gift card and apologize for their bad experience.. And don't even think they will add auto gratuity to your parties 8+. Even though results would be incredible for the server, it isn't benefitting them at all so they won't allow it. If you don't bat your eye lashes at the managers they don't give two damns about you and treat you like you're replaceable. They've had hostesses working there for over two years that deserve to be moved up to server when they are looking to hire but instead they hire servers without any restaurant experience and keep those hostesses right where they are. It never appeared to me at all like they have their staffs best interest in mind. If you work a double shift equalling over 8 hours you are entitled to a half hour lunch break and two fifteen minute breaks.. Do you think they care if you work all the way through without eating? You're sadly mistaken if you do. I would not recommend anyone to work here it is a stressful and absolutely rediculous place to be employed.
Pros
Cons

Other Moxie's Employee Reviews

Great place great food
Server (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB26 August 2017
i loved working here the entire tam was like family and no matter what we always pushed through hard times and got together to celebrate. working here made me feel like part o something
An awesome place to work!
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Moncton, NB27 July 2017
Having spent 20 years in the F&B industry from independent Small scale restaurants, to Large resort properties, I have never worked with a better system or team. Moxie's definitely has a caring and supportive atmosphere, for all employees from managers to line level.

Any company is only as good as its people (staff) and Moxie's in the Atlantic region has some amazing staff that have been with the franchise for years, which speaks to the above accolades to retain such great people.
Pros
good work life balance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Moxie's. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8