Moxie's Grill & Bar Employee Review

View all Moxie's Grill & Bar reviews

Exciting work envorinnoment with fascinating guests.
Server, Coordinator & Hostess Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Newmarket, ON22 April 2013
My job is always lively and demanding but always rewarding. We work short hours that are intensive because we don't just serve food we create a familiar environment to even first guest. We believe that guest connections is an even stronger asset than the food. Management is helpful, never micromanaging but are quick to help without hesitation. The hardest part of the job is living up to personal standards of guest service in times of over-extending. The most enjoyable part is the instant gratification that my guest, whether the retired couple, the young family with small children or the business people in for a short swift lunch.
Pros
guest interation
Cons
unpredictable hours

Other Moxie's Grill & Bar Employee Reviews

Fun and fast place to work
Assistant General Manager (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB13 February 2018
Loved working for Moxie's! The owners are super nice and there is definitely room for advancement, if you are wanting that. Learned how to do payroll, put in liquor orders, and counts for inventory. They always have a feature menu, with great new items to test out from well known chefs. Great ideas!
Fun friendly environment
Server/Bartender (Former Employee) –  Moxies classic grill Winnipeg5 February 2018
Great workplace environment with an opportunity to learn excellent customer service experience. Management is always very supportive, the workplace culture is upbeat and friendly. The hardest part of the job is learning to multitask in a fast paced environment. The enjoyable part of the job is the opportunity to make new friends and grow as a team.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Moxie's Grill & Bar. Our community is ready to answer.