Moxie's Grill & Bar Employee Review

View all Moxie's Grill & Bar reviews

Fast-pace and worth it.
Cocktail Waitress (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON7 April 2014
Moxie's has exceedingly high expectations of their employees. The days were long and the nights even longer. It is a fast paced environment with hardly any opportunity for break. That being said- it was a blast to be employed by Moxie's while in school. It is the perfect environment for a student, with it's young staff, party environment, odd shift hours and tips.

Other Moxie's Grill & Bar Employee Reviews

Server
Server (Former Employee) –  Guildford, BC15 January 2018
This was a terrible place to work mainly based on the decisions made by management. With a high turnover rate for management, I feel like managers/supervisors came in with the intention to prove themselves worthy by any means necessary. The current GM is the reason I left. With over the top micromanagement, passive aggressive remarks, constant disregard for availability restrictions and over scheduling of servers, this place was terrible. Not only did I not feel safe to breathe or make any slight mistake at this place, I also made no money because there would be six servers on with no customs in the restaurant. I wouldn't work here again
Pros
friendly co-workers, friendly regulars
Cons
horrible management
Awesome
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 December 2017
Moxies is a really great place for anyone to work. Its a fun environment with high standards. You can work as much or as little as you'd like. They like to promote from within.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Moxie's Grill & Bar. Our community is ready to answer.