Moxie's Classic Grill Employee Review

View all Moxie's Classic Grill reviews

Fun workplace, very fast paced
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, Alberta15 January 2014
A typical day at work for me would be seating guests, cleaning tables, running food, and when there was a bit of time, socializing with the many friends that I made working there.
The managers were all great, all very fun to be around. Never too overbearing, but they expected all the staff to do their jobs diligently, so as long as the requirements were being met daily, the relationship between the managers and employees was great. The hardest part for me would probably be the long hours, in heels, and having to do it all with a permanent smile on your face. The most enjoyable part of the job was definitely how tight knit everyone was. Literally everyone at the workplace was friends, you could count on anyone to help you when you needed it, and then you had people to hangout with afterwards. It was great.
Pros
Free meals occasionally
Cons
Rude customers

Other Moxie's Classic Grill Employee Reviews

Stay for the friends, not the management.
Line Cook/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON18 October 2017
Direct supervisor is a cool guy.
Kitchen Manager is a complete goof. Yells, throws fits, is always upset. Not fun to be around if you aren't just like him.
Pros
Co-workers are nice
Cons
Never get enough hours. Work is highly stressful.
Lovely summer job as a student
Server (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON30 June 2017
Working as a student park attendant at Lakeview Park was one of my favourite jobs in school. co workers were more likely to treat you as family than anything else. Management at the park and in the Parks Department were some of the best I've had the pleasure of working with.