Moxie's Classic Grill Employee Review

View all Moxie's Classic Grill reviews

Exciting work envorinnoment with fascinating guests.
Server, Coordinator & Hostess Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Newmarket, ON22 April 2013
My job is always lively and demanding but always rewarding. We work short hours that are intensive because we don't just serve food we create a familiar environment to even first guest. We believe that guest connections is an even stronger asset than the food. Management is helpful, never micromanaging but are quick to help without hesitation. The hardest part of the job is living up to personal standards of guest service in times of over-extending. The most enjoyable part is the instant gratification that my guest, whether the retired couple, the young family with small children or the business people in for a short swift lunch.
Pros
guest interation
Cons
unpredictable hours

Other Moxie's Classic Grill Employee Reviews

Stay for the friends, not the management.
Line Cook/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON18 October 2017
Direct supervisor is a cool guy.
Kitchen Manager is a complete goof. Yells, throws fits, is always upset. Not fun to be around if you aren't just like him.
Pros
Co-workers are nice
Cons
Never get enough hours. Work is highly stressful.
Lovely summer job as a student
Server (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON30 June 2017
Working as a student park attendant at Lakeview Park was one of my favourite jobs in school. co workers were more likely to treat you as family than anything else. Management at the park and in the Parks Department were some of the best I've had the pleasure of working with.