Moxie's Classic Grill Employee Review

View all Moxie's Classic Grill reviews

Great food, Great people
Line Cook (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON1 June 2013
I start the day by stocking and preparing food items in need for revenue and for night/morning staff members. Once opening tasks are complete and the store has opened I make orders for guests in a safe and timely manner. When my station is slower I make sure I quickly help other team members who are in need. When revenue is over I restock the stations and do a line clean up. This includes sweeping and mopping the floor, wiping the counters and handles with appropriate cleaning supplies.
I have learned a lot working here such as certain cooking techniques, preparing for mass sales, time management abilities and how to use kitchen and cleaning equipment properly. Another thing that I have learned is that by working well with others you will succeed to great extents at tasks at hand. We are a family at Moxie's and always help one another out which is the greatest part about this job.

Other Moxie's Classic Grill Employee Reviews

Awesome
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 December 2017
Moxies is a really great place for anyone to work. Its a fun environment with high standards. You can work as much or as little as you'd like. They like to promote from within.
Stay for the friends, not the management.
Line Cook/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON18 October 2017
Direct supervisor is a cool guy.
Kitchen Manager is a complete goof. Yells, throws fits, is always upset. Not fun to be around if you aren't just like him.
Pros
Co-workers are nice
Cons
Never get enough hours. Work is highly stressful.