Mountain Shadow Transportation Group LTD. in Abbotsford, BC is currently seeking a motivated Office Administrative Assistant in a permanent full-time position
Location: 30513 Robin Dr, Abbotsford V2T 5S1, BC
Anticipated start date: As soon as possible
Compensation: $21.00 Hourly
Work Hours: 40 hrs/week
Work conditions: Fast paced and repetitive tasks
- Prepare, key in, edit and proofread correspondence, invoices, brochures, reports and related material.
- Open and distribute incoming regular and electronic mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings of employer
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Answer telephone and electronic enquiries and relay telephone calls and messages
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- Determine and establish office procedures
- Greet visitors, ascertain nature of business and direct visitors to employer
- Record and prepare minutes of meetings
- Assemble data and prepare periodic correspondence.
- Maintain Log and time sheets of drivers;
- Co-ordinate with the company drivers etc;
Skills & Qualifications:
Completion of secondary school is required.
Experience an asset
Ability to prioritize work based upon the importance
Ability to multitask and meet changing deadlines
Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
Ability to work independently or within a team
Ability to handle business equipment and proficient in use of computer software such as Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Ability to skillfully deal with customers on the phone, employees, Company and Contract Drivers, Owner/Operators, and management.
Posses strong command of the English language – verbally and written
Interested applicants, please email your resume with a cover letter; subject: Office Administrator Assistant