Mountain Park Lodges Employee Review

View all Mountain Park Lodges reviews

A Very Backwards, confusing company.
Peon (Former Employee) –  Jasper3 February 2013
I had the displeasure of working for this company during a season. From what I saw, and heard was the same story from all their properties. Low pay (Slightly lower than anywhere else in Jasper), Overworked (I was regularly working 50-60 hrs a week, without any help or new staff they hired), management was non-existent (If people got into chummy management roles, they were treated well, over paid for what they did and left the work for people below them), low-morale (We would regularly sit around and talk about how they business was run, where improvements could be made and how to make it enjoyable for people, but NO ONE listened or did anything about it)

The plus side is that you're working and living with people and some could be pretty cool, while others are stirring the pot to get the drama going. And the scenery! You can't ask for a better location than Jasper! It truly is beautiful, too bad this company drove me away from working at this location.

Other Mountain Park Lodges Employee Reviews

fun to work
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Jasper, AB3 November 2017
was a gorgeous hotel, with classic fittings and decor. Staff were so friendly. Breakfast was amazing and good value for money and they made sure we got quick service in order to catch your bus tours as well. The location is great - totally a lovely walk into town and views to the Rocky Mountains. Clean room and public areas all really clean and light. Rooms a great size. It felt like a home away from home.
Great place with location and scenic
Director of Food & Beverage (Former Employee) –  Jasper, AB25 May 2017
Mountain Park Lodges was great place to work in such and outstanding venue like Jasper. The ownership was solid and the management team was productive, helpful and progressive.
Pros
Working in Jasper
Cons
Seasonal