Mountain Park Lodges Employee Reviews in Canada

An experience
Reservations Agent (Former Employee) –  Jasper, ABNovember 2, 2015
Great little office, the work was sometimes stressful however definitely an experience you take away from. Had a rocky start due to the time I began employment however everyone was always eager to help.
Pros
Great unique office
Cons
Amount of work compared to pay scale was disappointing
Big company with 6 hotels. Your position and accomodation is secured. Medial wages. Good managment.
Server, Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Jasper, ABSeptember 8, 2015
I worked as a housekeeper an server. You work hard but yyou always have space to learn and get paid on time. My accomodation was cheap. It was kind of like a college style accomodation. Co- workers were generaly friendly and helpful.
Detail oriented, making sure rooms are clean as per company standard.
Supervisor/Room Checker (Former Employee) –  Jasper, ABApril 8, 2015
• Attended to guests' requests for additional room supplies
• Ensured all assigned guest rooms are cleaned and sanitized per company standard
• Provided support to other housekeepers when assigned tasks are completed
• Documented issues encountered in guest's rooms and submit report to housekeeping supervisor
• Reported all lost and found issues to housekeeping supervisor
• Made certain that assigned work cart is orderly and stocked at all times
• Performed other duties as assigned
Pros
Get to talk, meet and work with a lot of people from different cultures, country
Cons
always a deadline to finish rooms and check rooms.
cheap accomadation is the only plus of this job
Food and Beverage Server (Former Employee) –  Jasper, ABJanuary 19, 2015
This was the worst company i have ever worked for. they do offer a very good deal when it comes to accommodation but this is the only plus of working for this company. The company dosnt care or look out for there staff and are very quick to pass the buck to other people so therefore nothing is ever resolved.
A Very Backwards, confusing company.
Peon (Former Employee) –  JasperFebruary 3, 2013
I had the displeasure of working for this company during a season. From what I saw, and heard was the same story from all their properties. Low pay (Slightly lower than anywhere else in Jasper), Overworked (I was regularly working 50-60 hrs a week, without any help or new staff they hired), management was non-existent (If people got into chummy management roles, they were treated well, over paid for what they did and left the work for people below them), low-morale (We would regularly sit around and talk about how they business was run, where improvements could be made and how to make it enjoyable for people, but NO ONE listened or did anything about it)

The plus side is that you're working and living with people and some could be pretty cool, while others are stirring the pot to get the drama going. And the scenery! You can't ask for a better location than Jasper! It truly is beautiful, too bad this company drove me away from working at this location.