Mount Sinai Health System Employee Review

View all Mount Sinai Health System reviews

Other Skills
Receptionist (Medical Imaging Department) (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 May 2014
A position that will take advantage of my potential, education and professional skills to provide challenges and opportunities for growth.

Essential Skills
Communication, Iinterpersonal, Organization skills, Critical thinking, Finding information; Computer Use, Continuous learning

Computer Skills

•Windows 2000 Professional, Directory Services.
•MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint).
•MS Power Point, MS FrontPage, MS Exchange 5.5, Windows NT 4.0,Windows 98,Windows 2000,Windows XP
•Strong Concept and Understanding of Websites Design and Development Phase, Domain TLD and cc:TLD Management, Web Hosting and Corporate Email System.
•Internet related troubleshooting,
•Typing speed 40 wpm.

Hospital Computer Software

Coral WorkStation 3.5, UHN EPR, Mysys, MicroLab, RIS (Reporting, Order, Worklist), PM View /PM Launch ,MOH Health Card Validation, and Cerner/ ADT System, ABEL, Fusion and Roxio.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a

Other Mount Sinai Health System Employee Reviews

Productive and good learning atmosphere
MLT (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 October 2017
Set up, organize and prioritize work at the beginning of the shift. It could be a smooth day, or it could be many interruption during your shift. Nevertheless, with the help of our team member, we are always able to complete our daily task.
Pros
Gym
Cons
shift work
excellent job company and fun.
Support Worker/PCA (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 September 2017
I love working there. the staff and patients were caring and loving as a family. I appreciated the help and cooperation from co workers if i didnt know my job duties. They help me understand that to ajust my stress level down.
Pros
free meals
Cons
part time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mount Sinai Health System. Our community is ready to answer.

Mount Sinai Health System Reviews by Location