Mount Sinai Health System Employee Review

View all Mount Sinai Health System reviews

I loved working at a clinic and helping people and just being there for patients that just need to get stuff off of there shoulders
Medical Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 August 2013
A day at work is always busy with clinic, booking patients for procedures and the tasks that I need to do to book clinic and procedures. As well as answering the phones with any questions that the patients might have. With my everyday tasks there is always something new to learn which is exciting, I always like to learn new skills to upgrade my expertise. I love working with patients and know I am there to help by talking with them and getting them the appointments they need as soon as I can. knowing that I can help people in any way makes me feel really good. The hardest part of the job is knowing I can do everything to help a patients that is really sick.
Pros
doing whatever i can do to help someone
Cons
Not being able to help everyone

Other Mount Sinai Health System Employee Reviews

Productive and good learning atmosphere
MLT (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 October 2017
Set up, organize and prioritize work at the beginning of the shift. It could be a smooth day, or it could be many interruption during your shift. Nevertheless, with the help of our team member, we are always able to complete our daily task.
Pros
Gym
Cons
shift work
excellent job company and fun.
Support Worker/PCA (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 September 2017
I love working there. the staff and patients were caring and loving as a family. I appreciated the help and cooperation from co workers if i didnt know my job duties. They help me understand that to ajust my stress level down.
Pros
free meals
Cons
part time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mount Sinai Health System. Our community is ready to answer.

Mount Sinai Health System Reviews by Location