Mott Communications is a full-service communications and public relations firm serving a broad range of clients and industries. We have successfully planned and executed communication projects for our clients, resulting in an increased and strengthened public image. Now, we're looking to serve even more clients and we need one thing—you! If you're a passionate, result-oriented and a skilled communications professional, we looking for you!
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be the front lines communications associate for various clients. You will work on a variety of projects, potentially at the same time. (Multitasking and organization are key!) You will meet with potential clients outlining what work Mott Communications will do and how we will do it successfully. You will develop communication plans, liaise with media, and execute every aspect of PR for the client. You will ensure the client wins by practicing Mott Communication's core values: Reach. Connect. Inspire. Engage.
- Meet with potential clients to generate new business
- Develop communication plans
- Liaise with media to secure media coverage
- Attend media coverage (interviews, etc.) and 'media train' clients
- Work with business partners to execute PR programs
- Update social media to engage targeted audience
- Develop, maintain and execute everything PR for the client!
(Note: Responsibilities are subject to the project the successful candidate is working on. All responsibilities are subject to the discretion of the Managing Director.)
- Successful completion of post-secondary education in a relevant field
- Experience handling communications projects from start to finish
- Experience, and passion for, social media
- Established rapport with Canadian media (American media is an asset!)
- Passion to support clients in every step of the way
- Ability to learn quickly (This is a very fast paced environment!)
- Committed to delivering high quality work on time and on budget
Interested candidates, please email your résumé and supporting documents at the attention of Patrick Mott, quoting the position "Communications Associate 13/01":
Patrick Mott, Managing Director, Mott Communications
"Communications Associate 13/01"
To apply, please visit www.MottCommunications.ca.
Please note: This is a contract-based position. The successful applicant will not be an employee of Mott Communications and will work remotely. However, this position may lead to a full-time position with Mott Communications.