Motion Metrics International is a technology development and commercialization company that provides novel monitoring solutions to the mining industry. Our products apply machine vision and other sensor technologies to provide critical alarms and decisive information to all tiers of users in the hierarchy of mines. We are looking for someone to help manage the administrative side of our business as well as assist the Controller with accounting functions.
- Answering and directing voice calls, receiving and organizing mail, sending faxes
- Filing and scanning documents
- Managing and ordering office supplies
- Tracking employee hours and vacation time
- Managing travel bookings for tradeshows and mine visits
- Assisting with organization of tradeshows and other marketing events
- Writing and preparing letters
- Managing company adherence to customers’ safety programs and vendor set-up programs
- Creating and entering employee expense reports
- Entering invoices from suppliers and preparing payments
- Entering sales orders and preparing invoices for customers
Qualification and Skill Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years previous experience
- Excellent computer skills and competency in word processing, spreadsheets, and presentations
- Knowledge of Simply Accounting or similar accounting software
- University degree or college diploma preferred but not mandatory
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organization skills and ability to multi-task
- Effective time management skills and openness to taking on other assignments as provided
- Fast learner with ambitious and positive attitude!
Indeed - 19 months ago
Motion Metrics International is a private Canadian corporation dedicated towards developing intuitive, reliable, cutting-edge monitoring...