Motion Canada, a leading distributor of industrial MRO (maintenance, repair and operation replacement) parts, and the largest Bearing and Power Transmission Company in NA is currently recruiting for a part time Shipper/Receiver. The hours will be 9:00 am - 2:00 pm Monday to Friday, and may lead into full time work. The position reports into the Branch Manager in our New Glasgow, Nova Scotia branch.
Motion Canada is an industry leader with approximately $430 million in sales and over 60 branches across Canada. With a national platform, a track record of success, an entrepreneurial executive team, and the backing of a multi-billion dollar parent company (Motion Industries) Motion Canada is positioned for strong growth across Canada.
- Stocking and ensuring organization in the warehouse
- Preparing orders by processing requests and supply orders, pulling materials; packing boxes, placing orders in delivery area
- Maintain inventory controls by collecting stock location orders and printing requests
- Maintain safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat, maintaining clean shipping supply area, complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Previous warehouse and forklift experience is preferred
- Basic computer knowledge and filing required
The successful candidates must be hard working, have excellent customer service skills, and be self-motivated with the ambition to potentially advance within the company.