Motherhood Maternity Employee Review

View all Motherhood Maternity reviews

Loved the job and customers
Floor supervisor/Acting Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Peoria, IL3 December 2013
This is a very tough place to work if you have a family. They do not like to give overtime. You are always alone. They expect so much out of you in a day and if you dont get it done its not good. I loved the customers and the small amount of staff I was able to work with.

Other Motherhood Maternity Employee Reviews

Not a horrible place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ON17 November 2017
I worked with a wonderful young lady. The district manager however was not such a nice person. She seemed to not like any one that was able to give birth to their own children. She treated myself and another employee horribly when she found out we had our own children and she had to adopt from out of country. The work environment when she was around was always so tense.
was a good place to work
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC6 November 2017
As the name says,Motherhood deals with pregnant women and they have mood swings throughout all three semesters.Dealing with them was fun and a test of your own patience as well.
Pros
good reviews from customers
Cons
had to sell certain items for certain dollars