Motherhood Maternity Employee Review

View all Motherhood Maternity reviews

Responsibilities
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Newmarket, ON22 July 2012
There are many times throughout the week that I am left alone to open the store, or for multiple hours in the evening before closing. I must count the till in the morning, file emails and daily memos, provide excellent customer service on a first-name basis with the client, ensure general housekeeping of the store, balance the cash till at night and place deposit in the safe, nightly call-in to the district manager, close and lock store.
Pros
i enjoy having responsibilities and being able to operate the store single-handed at times
Cons
not enough hours per week

Other Motherhood Maternity Employee Reviews

Not a horrible place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ON17 November 2017
I worked with a wonderful young lady. The district manager however was not such a nice person. She seemed to not like any one that was able to give birth to their own children. She treated myself and another employee horribly when she found out we had our own children and she had to adopt from out of country. The work environment when she was around was always so tense.
was a good place to work
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC6 November 2017
As the name says,Motherhood deals with pregnant women and they have mood swings throughout all three semesters.Dealing with them was fun and a test of your own patience as well.
Pros
good reviews from customers
Cons
had to sell certain items for certain dollars