1. Coordinate production planning activities to include but not limited to running reports from BPCS, MIMI, Impromptu & SKU Master to generate production schedule.
2. Generate copies of shop order and distribute them to production areas (Quality, Control Room, Production, Daily Shop Order Book, and Plant Manager.
3. Review reported production with BPCS and Power Plant investigating and making the proper corrections, this includes to the warehouse (warehouse is responsible to do BPCS adjustments).
4. Post daily crewing.
5. Work with Production Planning Supervisor and Production Manager to coordinate the new sku start ups and sku changes. Verify all information in the PIF (Product Input Form) and enter into BPCS and SKU Master.
6. Conduct monthly audit for existing SKUs set ups in BPCS + SKU Master.
7. Assist in Probat to BPCS adjustments in weekly basis or as needed and serve as a backup for the Commodities Supervisor
8. Lead implementation and design of all print on demand systems including Smartdates, Domino, COLOS, and Citronix printers.
9. Plan and schedule production
10. Work closely with the Production Planning Supervisor and Commodities Supervisor/Lead to plan green coffee requirements
11. Review production for month end.
12. Assist with any tasks needed.
13. Perform other work-related duties as assigned by supervisor.
14. Follow all established safety procedures.
Indeed - 15 months ago
We provide tailored solutions to suit location, size and profile for each and every one of our customers. Through our extensive product...