MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Ensuring compliance to all prestart Safety and Quality requirements and signing-off required checklists
- Setting up the line for efficient and safe run with finished product conforming to all pre-specified quality standards.
- Ensuring all code date units/ label printers are properly set as per the shop order(s)
- Setting up, cleaning and calibrating all Scales to maintain accurate weight control.
- Ensuring the line runs at or exceeds the budgeted efficiency.
- Ensuring all equipment downtime is recorded and proper equipment log is maintained for analysis and prevention of recurrence.
- Ensuring that the attainment requirement is understood and all proactive measures are taken to ensure production plan is met with.
- Ensuring all equipment and workplace is kept clean and organized. Autonomous Maintenance and 5S (Housekeeping) is up to standards
- Ensuring all size/flavor/blend/sku changeovers are efficient and within stipulated time.
- Palletizing skids of finished product
- Performing clean up procedures
- Setting up, maintaining and running the line and auxiliary equipment
- Complying with all Plant GMP and Health & Safety rules and other relevant business process
- Ensuring Quality standards are met as per product specification sheet and all QC/QA processes are complied with.
- Ensuring correct materials are used as per the BOM on shop order
- Enduring package integrity and appearance confirm to Quality standards
Ensuring all material returned material is properly identified, counted and recorded.
- Regularly checking various QC parameters on the Line (for Proactive adjustments) and inspecting QC samples (for Reactive adjustments), and documenting the same.
- Cross-check log sheet with shop orders to prevent errors
- Actively communicating with all players(Processing Operator, Material Handlers, and Maintenance Staff etc) to avoid any possible Line downtime.
- Delegate cleaning assignments during downtime of machines
- Trouble shooting machine problems and acting upon a solution to resolve the situation.
- Stopping the line if they believe there is a problem with either the product or the machinery.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum grade 12 or equivalent, and previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- Understands and practices safe operating procedures
- Possesses good mechanical aptitude
- Computer literate
- Preference given to candidates with Fork Lift License
- Understand the functions of the various sensors through the machine
- Accuracy and attention to detail with strong work ethic
Indeed - 20 months ago
We provide tailored solutions to suit location, size and profile for each and every one of our customers. Through our extensive product...