MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Ensuring compliance to all prestart Safety and Quality requirements and signing-off required checklists
- Setting up the line for efficient and safe run with finished product conforming to all pre-specified quality standards.
- Ensuring all code date units/ label printers are properly set as per the shop order(s)
- Setting up, cleaning and calibrating all Scales to maintain accurate weight control.
- Ensuring the line runs at or exceeds the budgeted efficiency.
- Ensuring all equipment downtime is recorded and proper equipment log is maintained for analysis and prevention of recurrence.
- Ensuring that the attainment requirement is understood and all proactive measures are taken to ensure production plan is met with.
- Ensuring all equipment and workplace is kept clean and organized. Autonomous Maintenance and 5S (Housekeeping) is up to standards
- Ensuring all size/flavor/blend/sku changeovers are efficient and within stipulated time.
- Palletizing skids of finished product
- Performing clean up procedures
- Setting up, maintaining and running the line and auxiliary equipment
- Complying with all Plant GMP and Health & Safety rules and other relevant business process
- Ensuring Quality standards are met as per product specification sheet and all QC/QA processes are complied with.
- Ensuring correct materials are used as per the BOM on shop order
- Enduring package integrity and appearance confirm to Quality standards
Ensuring all material returned material is properly identified, counted and recorded.
- Regularly checking various QC parameters on the Line (for Proactive adjustments) and inspecting QC samples (for Reactive adjustments), and documenting the same.
- Cross-check log sheet with shop orders to prevent errors
- Actively communicating with all players(Processing Operator, Material Handlers, and Maintenance Staff etc) to avoid any possible Line downtime.
- Delegate cleaning assignments during downtime of machines
- Trouble shooting machine problems and acting upon a solution to resolve the situation.
- Stopping the line if they believe there is a problem with either the product or the machinery.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum grade 12 or equivalent, and previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- Understands and practices safe operating procedures
- Possesses good mechanical aptitude
- Computer literate
- Preference given to candidates with Fork Lift License
- Understand the functions of the various sensors through the machine
- Accuracy and attention to detail with strong work ethic
We provide tailored solutions to suit location, size and profile for each and every one of our customers. Through our extensive product...